gauging intrest-03 whippled cobra

heywaitfourme

Established Member
600++ hp, redfire, search my name for pics at this time. Every bolt on possible without breaking into the heads. PM for price.

Right now I'm only throwing around the idea, to see if there is intrest in it. It's paid for, I have the title so it doesn't have to go.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
here are the specs and pictures.

The car has a few rock chips in it...but other than that is impecible. It has been garaged during the winter months with no snow or ice on it. Car is not drivin in the rain, or when there are rocks or debris on the roads. I take better care of the car than I do of myself.

32,xxx miles - all mods have less than 2000 miles on them unless noted.
315 nittos
cut stock springs 3/4 coil front and rear
5% tinted windows
whipple with stock pulley
8# metco lower
lfp idlers with aux idler - under 300 mi
lfp intercooler/rad oversided reservoirs (polished) - under 300 miles
Mac L/T's with o/r H pipe - under 300 miles
magnapack catback
60# injectors with harness
KB Boost A Pump with wiring upgrade
JLT rai mated to a K&N FIPK
Spec 3+ with 26 spline input shaft (less than 300 miles on setup)
BF IRS brace
Sct XcalII
ported t/b

Will turn the car to stock, minus the springs/irs brace and L/T's if interested.

The car will need a tune, and I am working on that. Provided my work schedule with allow it, I should have the tune refined on Friday. The tune is by amazon.

I know I'm missing alot at the moment. Please pm for a number. I'm not certain what to ask for this car. I know I will never get what I want for it.

I'm selling the car because my future is more important. I'm starting school in the fall and would like to pay off some of my other bills before I start as I want to focus entirely on school and not worry about a job.

The car has been babied by me, a 22 year old male. I bought the car when I came home from an overseas deployment and I've pretty much babied the car the entire time I've owned it. I have had it at the track 5 times, making 11 passes. The fastest the car ran thru stock headers is a 10.8. I think the car has alot more potential right now due to the headers opening up more on the mid and top end.

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0022.gif

P1030446.jpg

search my name for more pictures.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice Cobra. Nicely modded IMO. Sad that you have to sell it. I saw your other post in Terminator Talk.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
it layed 625 at the wheels corrected thru stock manifolds. Since then I've done the even flow, and the other cooling mods, plus added L/T's to it. Have not had time to get it tuned, so no dyno numbers right now.

Please PM me concerning price....lowballers, don't waste my space. 25,500....if I turn it stock, MAYBE.

Go and try to build a car that will run a consistent 10.8' (old numbers) for under 35,000...and BUILD IT RIGHT. Don't half ass it. Do it right, and see what you end up spending.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
heywaitfourme said:
it layed 625 at the wheels corrected thru stock manifolds. Since then I've done the even flow, and the other cooling mods, plus added L/T's to it. Have not had time to get it tuned, so no dyno numbers right now.

Please PM me concerning price....lowballers, don't waste my space. 25,500....if I turn it stock, MAYBE.

Go and try to build a car that will run a consistent 10.8' (old numbers) for under 35,000...and BUILD IT RIGHT. Don't half ass it. Do it right, and see what you end up spending.

Don't take this too personally, but mods do nothing for value. All the stuff you have in it may just retain its value instead of drop it. I bought my 03 brand new for $28k, with depreciation, and good mods, losing $2500 in 4 years is not bad at all. You don't buy cars for appreciation, I'm sure you know that.

Btw, thanks for serving the country :up:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Vrrooom said:
Don't take this too personally, but mods do nothing for value. All the stuff you have in it may just retain its value instead of drop it. I bought my 03 brand new for $28k, with depreciation, and good mods, losing $2500 in 4 years is not bad at all. You don't buy cars for appreciation, I'm sure you know that.

Btw, thanks for serving the country :up:

Dude $25,500 is a joke for that car. TTT for the seller

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Thank You philly...I"m finally glad that someone agrees with me. These cars are rare, so depreciation should not be HORRIBLY BAD.

I'd sell the car stock for 25,500

heywaitfourme

Established Member
second owner, first was a lease (52yr old man going thru divorce and always wanted a mustang).

This is what the carfax from the dealer said.

I am more than willing to detune the car, to help drop the price, if someone is interested. I had it at 475hp thru stock manifolds, and it only cost me about 1500 to do. I could set the car up to around there, but with long tubes on it to help lower the cost, if someone is interested. Otherwise, I'll be selling my whipple and a few other things to help pay off a loan I have before I start school. I'll then put the car in storage, and let it sit till my funds allow me to play again.

blackssmagic

Established Member
bro, there is no way i would sell that car for 25,500, thats just me. everyone has a different opinion it but i would rather keep the car than give it away. i would want 28,000 to 29,500 in that range.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
thanks blackss . . . I'll take the ins off the car and put it in storage before i sell it for 25,500..pull it out in 5 years and make a hefty profit on it!

Wickd03

Banned
blackss.. he is sayin he will sell it stock for 25.5 not with all the mods. id say the car is worth 26-27k. but thats all opinion. do what u think is necessary man!! its ur ride

heywaitfourme

Established Member
update on car.....603 at wheels corrected. Amazon tune. I will post more pictures in the spring when I unwrap the car. If anyone is seriously interested in the car right now, I can get the car from storage, unwrap her, clean her up real nice and have it waitin for its new home.

I do not want a trade, unless it is a house within 10 miles of the 15946 area code. Title in safe beside me.

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
how much for the car with the whipple n everything??...im gettin so confused with all the bs above...but i agree ur car is worht a good bit

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Please PM me what your price range or offer and we will go from there.

2.1 - where are you located at in maryland? I drove thru there the other day on my way home from the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread