gauging intrest-03 whippled cobra

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Willing to trade for an L of equal or lesser value. Also willing to turn to stock/near stock to trade for the L.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
pack, PM me an offer and we will go from there. the cars worth more to the owner than the buyer, but I'll be realistic. PM a price and we will go from there.

bigdave03

Established Member
pack, PM me an offer and we will go from there. the cars worth more to the owner than the buyer, but I'll be realistic. PM a price and we will go from there.

stick to your price. bump for a nice ride.

people want to always talk money before even looking at the car. :fm:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I own the car, TITLE in hand. It is costing me nothing, and I am sticking to my price. Thank you bigdave. I'm even willing to work with people, by demodding the car to their price range, but no takers. Guess I'll just do my sus. work and keep it. Next will be a built teksid and a nice turbo or two!!

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
why do people who are not interested in cars come in these threads and lowball people and blow a thread up, i hate this shit GL to you heywaitforme! dont take any less then 29k for the car its sick!!!

bestbuy654

J-E-T-S
Established Member
why do people who are not interested in cars come in these threads and lowball people and blow a thread up, i hate this shit GL to you heywaitforme! dont take any less then 29k for the car its sick!!!

29k haha, he is gonna be sitting on it for along time.

sick car though

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
why? ^ coming from the guy with a sn95....

why are people saying this price is too high? ignorance.

buy a BONE stock 03 or 04 cobra, and have everthing done thats done to this car. ( ADD LABOR) since you dont have to do it yourself.

then come back in here and see if your 29k is too high.

just my .02

bestbuy654

J-E-T-S
Established Member
why? ^ coming from the guy with a sn95....

why are people saying this price is too high? ignorance.

buy a BONE stock 03 or 04 cobra, and have everthing done thats done to this car. ( ADD LABOR) since you dont have to do it yourself.

then come back in here and see if your 29k is too high.

just my .02
first off get over yourself
secondly nobody wants to here a sob story about mods kbb of a bone stock cobra 21500, how is possible to sell a used 5 year old car for 8g's more just b/c of mods.

you guys have way too big of egos,

sorry to the seller, I hope you still sale the car, nothing against you or your sale.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
get over myself? your the one that came in to HIS sale thread, and talked bad about the price. just because YOU cant afford it, doesnt mean someone else cant.
and first off, KBB is a JOKE.
market value, and what someone is WILLING to pay for a car, is totaly different than an internet quote.

were not buying from a dealer here....lol

its a very fair price, and you should have just came in and said " GREAT CAR!" GOOD LUCK!

so maybe YOU should get over yourself. how does ego, and his selling price have anything to do with it.

there are plenty of people out there, purchasing this exact car and setup, for this exact price.

YOU=FAIL

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member

same reason people come in and say its too high! becuase they cant afford it.....

some things are better left unsaid!

TTT for the OP.:beer:

bestbuy654

J-E-T-S
Established Member
ok there is not even a posted price, so you make no sense, so how is it (you=fail)
you call me ignorant haha (^ coming from the guy with a sn95)(just because YOU cant afford it) nice...
imo on price would say around 26-27 but thats his call
my true opinion is to keep it though it just cause so nice.
heywaitfourme please excuse us.. sorry for interupting. :shrug:

Last edited:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Its alright, cars no longer for sale. The whipple will be for sale soon. This year I'm going to be rollin a 500hp eaton/620+ eaton on nitrous, until I get the engine, tranny, and rear end finished. Then I'll just roll out a car worthy of 29K plus a few K more.

Sorry if someone thinks the price is high. You need to see the car, ride in the car, and if your lucky, I might have left you drive it. The car has walked gsxr 750's up to around 130ish mph, and has no problems running down a C6 ZO6. Its not worth 29K, especially since I was going to give EVERY single stock part, a second set of nittos for the rear, and new shoes on the front. To bad, I'll just build it better and badder.

Mods, please close If you see this....enough of people fighting cuz my car is either overpriced or underpriced....no longer for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread