Gas Tank Cover?

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
My hat's in the ring.

Diff13.gif

COBRASVT

Established Member
Got the base mold done. Working on a removable/replaceable Sail,Fin(s), & plane assembly. Sorry no pic's. Don't want other builders to steal any of my ideas or designs before anything is done and registered.

Looking forward to seeing it!!!

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
I might be interested in the V2 or v3 versions. But it doesn't look like they'll be developed in time before I have the Cobra repainted. If the diffuser was a seperate piece and could work with a Saleen rear bumper then I'd be in. That way the r&d could be done and I could go ahead and paint the car then add the diffuser later.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I might be interested in the V2 or v3 versions. But it doesn't look like they'll be developed in time before I have the Cobra repainted. If the diffuser was a seperate piece and could work with a Saleen rear bumper then I'd be in. That way the r&d could be done and I could go ahead and paint the car then add the diffuser later.

I'm developing and designing the rear diffuser to work with the stock CDC Aeroshield or copy. Granted you'd need the hardware and drill a few holes on the cover to be able to attach and detach the diffuser at will by pulling a few hidden spring latched brackets. This wont be finished for a while, there is still a lot of work ahead, but work is progressing. Thanks for the support. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread