Gas Station Sign in My Town

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Funny but here in New Mexico we are in America and speak English and Spanish. OMG Brown people!

another ignorant thing to say. you're comparing a border state to something much much further inland. why are we speaking spanish in an area that's closer (NY/NJ/MA/CT)to a French speaking country?

Also, how's this? There are more German Americans in this country than all of the Hispanics combined, AND English is much closer to German than any other language. Why don't we speak German?

It has nothing to do with skin color and has everything to do with one group either being too stupid or too arrogant to learn the language of the country they're running to in droves to soak up any social service and monetary gains they can.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
I live in NJ and have never had anyone expect a tip to fill the tank, additionally if I have to pump the gas myself I expect it to be cheaper, not more expensive. I will be unhappy when the day comes we have to pump our own gas. I think NJ and Oregon are the only two states that do not allow you to pump gas.

another ignorant thing to say. you're comparing a border state to something much much further inland. why are we speaking spanish in an area that's closer (NY/NJ/MA/CT)to a French speaking country?

Also, how's this? There are more German Americans in this country than all of the Hispanics combined, AND English is much closer to German than any other language. Why don't we speak German?

It has nothing to do with skin color and has everything to do with one group either being too stupid or too arrogant to learn the language of the country they're running to in droves to soak up any social service and monetary gains they can.

:pop:

MustangJim21

Established Member
Great answer, typical.

Yes...very intelligent and intellectully stimulating...:poke:

If I lived in that area, I would buy all of my gas from that station. More people in this country need to have the courage to speak out like the owner of that gas station and excercise their freedom of speech. I consider him/her a great American!!!

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
i really hope you're joking. i actually think it's racist and ethnocentric to migrate to a country (especially illegally!) and expect them all to drop to their knees and change their ways to accompany you.

if you really feel that way, please take the 9/11 pic out of your sig.

the problem isn't them speaking their "native" language to each other, even though a lot of them are born here and STILL don't speak english. the problem is them expecting everybody else to change our way of life to better accomodate them.

then they wonder why they're still considered second class citizens. they're doing it to themselves, like jesse jackson and al sharpton to blacks.

A PUCKING MEN BROTHER :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I speak portuguese and I am an American

am I missing something?

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I speak portuguese and I am an American

am I missing something?

i think you are. how many portuguese tv/radio stations do you demand? how many portuguese newspapers do you have in your house? do you demand a portuguese version of rolling stone and a magazine for portugese women along the lines of "latina" which is half in english half in portuguese?

when your family came to this country, did they demand everybody learn portuguese or did they speak/learn english? do you press 3 for portuguese? when you walk up to somebody in the street do you just start talking to them in portuguese and when they say they don't speak portuguese do you say "why not?!"

i'd like to say Portugal is in Europe and European immigrants are just smarter than the immigrants of today, but your lack of understanding makes me second guess that statement. unless, ofcourse, you're Brazilian. In that case, I completely understand....

Last edited:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
I went to the station again today and was curious if anyone said anything about the sign and the guy said some old white woman complained about it. :shrug:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I went to the station again today and was curious if anyone said anything about the sign and the guy said some old white woman complained about it. :shrug:

of course. Crazy left wing idiots with no other thought pattern than "white people are the enemy".

i'll never understand why these people want to give our country away. they should be shot on site.

bull3441

Established Member
i find central american's work hard and try to learn english. it's the hispanics that could careless and expect the system to adapt to them. this is my day everyday. you peek panish? no, sorry. then i get a look of disgust. i ask, how long have you lived in the U.S.? oh you were born in Washington Heights and you're 60 years old. oh, you don't work. you're on SSI, for what? oh you don't know why? you get $900 per month and free housing. NYC is the biggest zoo in the world.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
i find central american's work hard and try to learn english. it's the hispanics that could careless and expect the system to adapt to them. this is my day everyday. you peek panish? no, sorry. then i get a look of disgust. i ask, how long have you lived in the U.S.? oh you were born in Washington Heights and you're 60 years old. oh, you don't work. you're on SSI, for what? oh you don't know why? you get $900 per month and free housing. NYC is the biggest zoo in the world.

yes! it's insane. my gf is puerto rican but doesn't speak spanish (or have any other of the uptown/bx traits) and always gets attitudes from other hispanics when she tells them she doesn't understand what they're saying. she's actually more disgusted by their behavior than i am.

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
on a second note, im really curious how the OP got this picture to look like it was taken in 1963.... people with photoshop try very hard to get this effect lol

edit: t mobile mytouch 3g phone....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread