Gas Station Sign in My Town

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Got a kick out of this sign. Plus they clean your windsheild and ask if you want your oil checked. That's old school...You don't see that level of service anymore.

GasStation.jpg

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Anytime I've driven through NJ they've cleaned my Windshield and asked about the oil.

Better since they are all full service only.

Edit: Wait is that today? **** me that's cheap for gas.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The prices in the photo look to be current, so it is likely a recent photo. Here are the average unleaded regular gas prices over the past month, and a year ago, in NJ.

...................New Jersey
Today..............$3.370
Yesterday........$3.364
One Week Ago..$3.363
One Month Ago.$3.114
One Year Ago...$2.616

Pretty funny sign there, too. "We are American and we speak English." Funny, and sad at the same time.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
Cheap prices but that's because the gas isn't taxed as heavily as other states. For premium in my area its $3.89 and rising. Stupid MTA and roads/highways tax (whick they never use the money to fix the infrastructure)

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
awesome but i think it's only a matter of time until somebody shows up telling them to take it down.

ever see what happened at geno's phillycheese place in philly?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
gas is 4$ a gallon here for premium. You lucky ****.

I had to fillup my Lincoln yesterday here in southern WV. $3.90 a gallon. Good thing it gets around 25 mpg on the road, sometimes better. The old 4.6 DOHC motors from 1995 got decent gas mileage. Especially for pulling a car around with that much weight. YES PULLING its FWD.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Gas is cheaper in Jersey yes, but atleast in PA we can pump it ourselves :D

I like the sign too

98ccoobbrraa

Established Member
I live in NJ and have never had anyone expect a tip to fill the tank, additionally if I have to pump the gas myself I expect it to be cheaper, not more expensive. I will be unhappy when the day comes we have to pump our own gas. I think NJ and Oregon are the only two states that do not allow you to pump gas.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
there was a restaurant in Lexington, NC that put up a sign in several different languages telling patrons to speak english. He caught hell for it, and death threats, so he finally took it down. I thought it was hilarious when I heard the story. I don't blame him, though. Learn the language of the country you are living in.

Users who are viewing this thread