Established Member
My 20 year old Weber:

sw4kqp.jpg

nwd45w.jpg

My 12 year old Smokie Joe:

20uu551.jpg

bglf83

Established Member
How did you do it? I had an NG line ran to the back porch, but Weber no longer sells a conversion kit. Lots of sketchy YouTube videos out there, don’t know what to believe at this point.
wow that sucks. I converted it in early 2014. I ordered the stuff from them directly. Someone must have hosed it up for everyone. The conversion was real easy.

I would suggest finding the NG equivalent model to yours and ordering all the required parts.

I think its burners and natural gas hose hardware.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Cooking wood pellets seem like they're expensive in comparison to regular wood stove pellets. So how long does a 20lb bag last in a grill? Lets say you use it 3 times a week.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I buy 40lb bags. Usually two to mix. That last me the entire spring and summer. Keep in mind, usage depends on number of days you cook, how long you cook and temperature.
Regardless of pellet cost, you cant beat a wood grilled steak with coffee rub .....and its healthier to eat than gas grilling.

I have an 10 year old jennair stainless steel grill ill sell at a garage sale next time around. have not touched it in 2 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread