Garages

Fleck 5

Established Member
I was looking at a post last night of a guy who just brought home a new Cobra. He posted a picture of it in his garage parked next to his Viper. It was a sweet looking garage. It looked cleaner than my kitchen.

For all you Cobra owners whose love for cars extends into their garage, post some pictures of your garages.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Here is a picture of my new garage which I have been working on for about 1.5yrs. I am on the pay as you go plan. Anyhow it is 32x42 with a attic truss second story is 16x42. The inside is a work in progress. I may finish it this winter. Trying to decide on a floor coving. This picture is not updated put you get the idea I have a 2 1/2 stall attached garaged that is finished. I will take some pics of it tomorrow.

new.jpg

Last edited:

ALLNTRL

Established Member
cpu77, that garage looks great! I brought the other garage thread back up to the top, post some more pics of your garage there if you have any. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by cpu77
Here is a picture of my new garage which I have been working on for about 1.5yrs. I am on the pay as you go plan. Anyhow it is 32x42 with a attic truss second story is 16x42. The inside is a work in progress. I may finish it this winter. Trying to decide on a floor coving. This picture is not updated put you get the idea I have a 2 1/2 stall attached garaged that is finished. I will take some pics of it tomorrow.

new.jpg
Oh wow! That is just about the nicest garage I've ever seen. And three bays, too! Nice job! :beer:

P.S. - Thanks for the plug in your signature. You are very kind! ;-)

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Thanks guys. The funny thing is I built it for my 66 mustang GT fastback and a import I had. I sold both of them to pay for much of the garage. I just bought the mustang SVT to start filling it up. I was going to put a pool table upstairs and place for my buddies and I to hang out but it will be storage for now:(

dalamar_96

Established Member
Here's a pic of my garage. It's one year old next month.
My wife and I split the backyard in half, this is my half. I extended the beam on my carport so I can drive through (2 cars wide)
to my suprise my wife wanted to park her car under the carport (she's awsome), so I get both bays... I built as big as I could with the space of my yard - and city codes :mj:
Just got the lift a few months ago. Man, it makes it nice to work on the car!

It's kinda messy, in the middle of some projects, but anyway it has a 10' celing with an unfinished room above. 1000 square feet, biggest I could go. Gotta take care of the mustangs and have a place to work.....
garage8-04web.jpg

KOOY

Established Member
Originally posted by cpu77

new.jpg

is that a garage or a house?:)

Fleck 5

Established Member

It is work in progress. I move in two months ago. I epoxy painted the floor. I ran wiring throught the walls so I have 7 recepticles instead of 1. I put drywall on the side walls. I still have to connect the wiring to the panel, do a lot of spackling, and then paint. It should look real nice when I am done.

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
lol you have to upload the picture to a website im sure you can find some sort of hosting service or you can just email me the pictures ill post it on my webserver... ill post a picture of my garage that i can fit about 14 cars into... too bad its not attached to my house its about a mile down the road from me :( but its good for what i need it for :rockon:

Fleck 5

Established Member
That garage is sick. It isn't fair to bring a Porsche forum into our discusions. The porsche owners are in a different economic class than we are. That Porsche cost more than my last house purchase price. I was trying to take a look at bad ass garages that are realistic.

Fleck 5

Established Member
The garage is work in progress. We moved in 2 months ago. I have since epoxy painted the floor, drywalled the remaining half of the garage, and ran electric so I have more than one recepticle in the garage. I still have a lot of spackling and painting to do. I will also install a ceiling fan and some more lighting. I should have it finished in the spring.

http://community.webshots.com/scrip...D=193883099&photoID=193887075&security=WqQqze[/URL]

http://community.webshots.com/scrip...D=193883099&photoID=193887200&security=xvArGF

http://community.webshots.com/scrip...D=193883099&photoID=193887259&security=kMDERp

Boosted 03

Established Member
:cryying:

Where are all the moderators at? The picture of the Porsche garage needs to be taken down! It's just not fair! I wanna garage :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread