Garages

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
I got a 60*80 shop, its not nearly as sanitary as some of this, but I work out of it, so I guess it shouldn't. I do want a lift though.
Comeon lets see it!!

I don't have pics of the garage we are getting at the new house it is 20x26 1-1/2 stories....

Fleck 5

Established Member
My last house only had a 1 car garage in it but I made the best of it. The garage was so small that you could not get out on the passengers side. The drivers side wasn't easy either. The bumper was 8" from the garage door. I still had my tool box and a work bench in front of the Cobra. At least you have a place to park your car that isn't exposed to the elements.

Post pictures if you got them, even if it is a one car garage.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Comeon lets see it!!

I don't have pics of the garage we are getting at the new house it is 20x26 1-1/2 stories....
I'll see if I can't snag some pics of it, but I've been having trouble with the digi cam right now. Just a 60x80 steel building, full concrete floor, 13 foot door, ect. ect. Heating and cooling sucks, but just part of having a big shop.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Here's one of them:

DSCF0110.gif

29k on the Jag, 22k on the Linc :)

Yes, it is messy. :p

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I'll see if I can't snag some pics of it, but I've been having trouble with the digi cam right now. Just a 60x80 steel building, full concrete floor, 13 foot door, ect. ect. Heating and cooling sucks, but just part of having a big shop.
I would love to have that though :D :D :D

I plan on puttin insulation and then drywalling mine and installing heating and a/c

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
I would love to have that though :D :D :D

I plan on puttin insulation and then drywalling mine and installing heating and a/c
We have an office that is insulated where we paint/do bodywork. Right now its full of stuff, two 71 Mach 1's, 74 Ranchero GT with a 460, old truck I'm restoring ect. ect. It makes it so good to be able to store stuff, as well as work on other projects. TOo bad its not insulated yet. We are looking for a good waste oil burner now.

SnakeR

Established Member
Originally posted by Fleck 5
That garage is sick. It isn't fair to bring a Porsche forum into our discusions. The porsche owners are in a different economic class than we are. That Porsche cost more than my last house purchase price. I was trying to take a look at bad ass garages that are realistic.

You ain't kidding! :cryying:

That Scott guy is only 34 and has all of that! :eek:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
We have an office that is insulated where we paint/do bodywork. Right now its full of stuff, two 71 Mach 1's, 74 Ranchero GT with a 460, old truck I'm restoring ect. ect. It makes it so good to be able to store stuff, as well as work on other projects. TOo bad its not insulated yet. We are looking for a good waste oil burner now.
That would be a nice thing to have, those waste oil burners burn hot though...... How about a corn burner :D :D :D

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Fleck- The Truck is a 99 Dodge Dakota RT 5.9L. Its my brothers truck. Has a bunch of stuff done to it. Vortech S trim, Rockers, Magnaflow exhaust. Cowl hood, custom airbrushed flames. Boyd Coddington wheels etc etc.

I do alot of side work on 96+ 4.6s The black Vert is a customers car. I was installing a Vortech kit on that. The Blue vert is my fathers car (for the moment) Usually either myself or my brother is driving that around if we arent in the Cobra or the truck. The Blue car is going to be one of my project cars once i get some $$ to play around with.

Users who are viewing this thread