Garage Lover HOUSE for sale in Central FL.

jason427

Established Member
For those of you who have admired my garage. The house is for sale! It's been a fantastic home for us for the last 11 years. Check out the listing if you know anyone moving to FL, let them know about my place!
Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

569 Spindle Palm Dr., Indialantic FL, 32903 | (MLS # 691119) Homes.com

flexmls

photo2-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Spudz

Established Member
Well damn, that's a short fifteen minute drive over the 192 bridge from where I live. I'm jealous... GLWS.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Wow, I didn't know half a mil could get you something that nice! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go quick.

zpstang96

Established Member
Is that really what $500k gets you in Florida? My god CT really sucks. Beautiful house!

oldmodman

Established Member
Isn't that on one of the barrier islands? How high is your lot?
I would be living in constant fear of having to abandon the house and watch it wash out to sea on the news.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Is that really what $500k gets you in Florida? My god CT really sucks. Beautiful house!

Same here, NY is a joke. I live Upstate near Albany and a home like that is minimum 800k depending on location and taxes would be insane. That is a beautiful house. My buddy just bought a 415k home 3 yrs ago and it is nothing like that.

I know when I retire in 20yrs or so, I am definitely moving south. I wonder if it is the location with hurricanes etc... god I hate NY

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread