Ga. cops respond to wrong home, shoot homeowner, kill his dog, wound fellow officer

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Sadly I kind of laughed when I first heard this. They shot the owner, each other and killed the damn dog! Will the owner be on some John Wick type shit after he's out the hospital?

96 cobra

Established Member
But the caller didn't give an address for the house where the suspicious person was seen. Instead, the caller described it as a tan-and-brick one-story home... Three officers went to a house that matched that description near the same intersection.

c52741ed_6b1cc1e094d25ec2bf90a2352bae038f9a6710c155d69b16b400b8f14e31000e.jpeg

oldmodman

Established Member
This is an excellent example of why it is worth investing in steel security doors.

And double sided deadbolts. And ALWAYS keep them locked.

Sometimes it might only be a criminal home invasion robbery that you would be protecting your dog from.

Other times it could be something REALLY DANGEROUS, like the police.

Blown 89

Established Member
My dog is lying next to me at the office right now. If someone comes in and shoots him I will make John Wick look like a Disney movie.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
you know its bad when cops start shooting other cops. Perhaps they need to use their brains more and trigger fingers less. :nonono:

jbs$

Established Member
Before bad mouthing all Georgia law enforcement, take a look at the pacticulars of DeKalb County and the makeup of it's population.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No ****ing way story is real... Lol... Only good thing is the cops almost took themselves out... Lmao.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
.....meanwhile the actual thief is somewhere laughing his ass off. It's so pathetic and sad it is actually funny. Poor dog though. I would kill for a dog if I had one.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
This sucks for all parties involved. Police are responding to a call, trying to do the right thing, and the wrong thing transpires.

These officers need more training if they keep their job. You know police are more heightened now.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
The home owner is a cousin of a dude I work with. He was telling the story in the morning meeting and I had to hold back laughter.

bleedout

Established Member
Man, I can only imagine how stupid/ embarrassed the cops involved must feel like. Not to mention how their department is looking at it and considering most likely they will face a lawsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread