Fusion sport is official!

Blackoyote

Established Member
****ing love it...this car will sell like hotcakes at fat camp. I foresee one of these as a DD in a few years.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Might pick a used one up in a few years to replace my focus. So many cars I want, so little money.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I love it! I have longed for an affordable American made midsize sport vehicle for forever now. The only other one out there is Regal GS, and this will beat the pants off it.

o2gt

Established Member
would have been really cool with a manual, but I'm just happy they made it. I think this is a great choice for those wanting to stay in the ford family but want something more than the standard car but don't want something the size of the Taurus to get the power. well done ford. I do have a question I'm not very familiar with the 2.7 ecoboost. is there one version of it or do they change out a large number of parts when they put it in different vehicles? I know its in the f150 and edge I know they rated a little different but are they basically the same? It seems the engine can make really good power with a tune, I was looking on livernios last night and there doing some good things with it.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I was hoping for at least the revolutionary 3.5 eb from the sho and a manual as an option.
Although these will sell well I believe.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
would have been really cool with a manual, but I'm just happy they made it. I think this is a great choice for those wanting to stay in the ford family but want something more than the standard car but don't want something the size of the Taurus to get the power. well done ford. I do have a question I'm not very familiar with the 2.7 ecoboost. is there one version of it or do they change out a large number of parts when they put it in different vehicles? I know its in the f150 and edge I know they rated a little different but are they basically the same? It seems the engine can make really good power with a tune, I was looking on livernios last night and there doing some good things with it.

I've done zero research on the 2.7, but on the 3.5 the major difference between truck and car is the turbos.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
This could surprise a few German sedan owners when they can't catch up to a Fusion.

4a7191a

Established Member
That's what I'm talking about. Sweet, bet the price won't be to bad either considering they're using off the shelf parts like the lightnings

o2gt

Established Member
I think it's $36k. I think it's a great starting point should be able to pick one up in the low 30's can't wait to see what they run stock and tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread