Full Jba 3" Off Road System 4sale

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
I'll be removing it this week and installing the stock headers, midpipes, and exhaust. The package includes JBA LTs (6695S), 3" Offroad Midpipes (40-2633) and 3" Exhaust (6696SX). There is about 1500 miles on this system. My 08' GT500 put down 577rwhp and 578rwtq with this system plus 2.6 pulley, a JLT intake and dyno tune. The exhaust is very loud and I'm going back to the peace and quiet of the stock system. $1000 will take it for pick up only. I live on the southwest side of Chicago. If interested call my cell (773) 552-2555 Kali.

skyhighsd

Established Member
How do the JBA headers fit, meaning problems installing? Did you have to lift the motor or anything? VERY INTERSTED in this exhuast I live about a half hour north of Chicago.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
JBA For sale

How do the JBA headers fit, meaning problems installing? Did you have to lift the motor or anything? VERY INTERSTED in this exhuast I live about a half hour north of Chicago.

The headers fit fine, you should to retorque the bolts 100 miles or so after install. Twisted Pipes Custom Exhaust did my install and are located in or near Spring Grove, Il. ask for Mike (815) 653-3300.

Good talking to ya, I should have them off this weekend. Talk to you later.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
I'll be removing it this week and installing the stock headers, midpipes, and exhaust. The package includes JBA LTs (6695S), 3" Offroad Midpipes (40-2633) and 3" Exhaust (6696SX). There is about 1500 miles on this system. My 08' GT500 put down 577rwhp and 578rwtq with this system plus 2.6 pulley, a JLT intake and dyno tune. The exhaust is very loud and I'm going back to the peace and quiet of the stock system. $1000 will take it for pick up only. I live on the southwest side of Chicago. If interested call my cell (773) 552-2555 Kali.

You should just swap on quiet mufflers!

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
well, if he switched to a quieter set of mufflers he could retain the 570+rwhp he has. It would be a cheap solution and an easy one to. It takes 15 minutes to swap on a different set of mufflers. More importantly, he would not have to have the car retuned!

This is a no-brainer.

Go check out the FRPP SVT1 Mufflers!

Last edited:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Thats the exact system I have...I just picked up my LTs from the ceramic coating shop today, and am planning on dropping them off to the install shop tomorrow...

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
Jba

Sorry fellas, I guess its no going back. The lowest price I could get on removing the JBA exhaust and reinstalling the stock is 850 + 255 for tuning. So I'll be keeping it.

Users who are viewing this thread