Full bolt on power

clc44

Established Member
You can make mid 500's on a 100 shot with the right supporting mods. Need an after market stall to really help you launch that auto. Post some pics of the car.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
You can make mid 500's on a 100 shot with the right supporting mods. Need an after market stall to really help you launch that auto. Post some pics of the car.

Right now I dont have any mods , theyre in the mail coming my way but ill post some pics. I tried posting pics but it days is desabled by the forum administrator. Idk what to do to put the pics.

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
You guys are making me really want to check out AED.. Motor wise I've got an intake and bama tune combo with the sct handheld from late 2010.. with the 93r tune it really is pepped up, I've ran 7.99 with a 1.99 60ft (I was on street tires, Michellin Pilot SS's). The only other mod is just axlebacks. I don't know what its making at the wheel, but from what I read theres not really many 5.0s with a6s on street tires running that..

I thought a stall was a waste on the autos with spray? American muscle was cutting 1.5s using a 150 shot out the hole, leaving off idle.. I created a thread a couple weeks back on the forum, and guys on there were cutting 1.5 and even 1.4 60fts with auto...

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
^^^ any input on this ^^^^

What kind of nitrous kit are you wanting? It all depends, I'm in the middle of installing a kit now, and so far everything has been pretty easy.. but the bottle is easiest just bolting to the trunk mat, the line fed under the back seat and the I drilled a hole thru the rubber groumet where the fuel pump is at.. I used a coat hanger to feed it thru the undercarriage and had to unbolt the splash guard on the driver side to run it along the fuel lines, but then I went thru a hole I found that came out just behind the fender well under the hood..

If you haven't got a kit yet, If I were to do it over I would get the NX Plate kit, it seems that all the guys with those are running the best e/ts from what I've seen. 10.30s-10.50s...

2rbo97svt

Established Member
What kind of nitrous kit are you wanting? It all depends, I'm in the middle of installing a kit now, and so far everything has been pretty easy.. but the bottle is easiest just bolting to the trunk mat, the line fed under the back seat and the I drilled a hole thru the rubber groumet where the fuel pump is at.. I used a coat hanger to feed it thru the undercarriage and had to unbolt the splash guard on the driver side to run it along the fuel lines, but then I went thru a hole I found that came out just behind the fender well under the hood..

If you haven't got a kit yet, If I were to do it over I would get the NX Plate kit, it seems that all the guys with those are running the best e/ts from what I've seen. 10.30s-10.50s...

Ill take that into consideration, I havent decided on a kit yet but I was going to go with the NX kit from american muscle .

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
Ill take that into consideration, I havent decided on a kit yet but I was going to go with the NX kit from american muscle .

Yeah, that would be perfect, I'd go with the plate kit personally. They have great customer service, I haven't heard much about their nitrous tunes tho.. With tires and a 100 shot you'd be feeling good..

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Yeah, that would be perfect, I'd go with the plate kit personally. They have great customer service, I haven't heard much about their nitrous tunes tho.. With tires and a 100 shot you'd be feeling good..

Yeah thats what im going to go with first , the 100 shot that is. Idk whats better plate kit or the nossle screwed in to the intake.

clc44

Established Member
Right now I dont have any mods , theyre in the mail coming my way but ill post some pics. I tried posting pics but it days is desabled by the forum administrator. Idk what to do to put the pics.

Look forward to it. I would just PM an adm.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Also does anyone know a dumb down installation on a nitrous kit. Just want to do a perfect install and nit have any problems.
Give Steve at BBR a call. Those guys are some of the best around when it comes to Nitrous. They have some pretty nice packages that include things that you will want in addition to the base kit…Its not just a s easy as bolting on a base kit and flooring the gas…I mean it is that easy….if you want, but not 100% safe….BBR's kits give you the option of installing safety fetters (RPM Switch, FPSS, etc.). I know you are set on JBA LT's, but their Stage 5 Kit is VERY VERY Attractive…..Call them

2011-14 Mustang GT / Boss BBR / Nitrous Express Stage 5 Kit

Gray5.0

Established Member
I'd say 605 to 615 on spray with a good tuner a buddy of mine has that same set up and makes those numbers with an aed tune from Shaun

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Give Steve at BBR a call. Those guys are some of the best around when it comes to Nitrous. They have some pretty nice packages that include things that you will want in addition to the base kit…Its not just a s easy as bolting on a base kit and flooring the gas…I mean it is that easy….if you want, but not 100% safe….BBR's kits give you the option of installing safety fetters (RPM Switch, FPSS, etc.). I know you are set on JBA LT's, but their Stage 5 Kit is VERY VERY Attractive…..Call them

2011-14 Mustang GT / Boss BBR / Nitrous Express Stage 5 Kit

NOOOOOOOOOO, I already order all my parts except my nitrous kit. Damn you for not posting this earlier lol, JK. Thanks man im thinking of returning the the full exhaust I ordered to get this kit man.

NX Plate Kit FTW.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I'd say 605 to 615 on spray with a good tuner a buddy of mine has that same set up and makes those numbers with an aed tune from Shaun

Thats some good power but wouldn't that be risking it a bit been on nitrous and all.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
NOOOOOOOOOO, I already order all my parts except my nitrous kit. Damn you for not posting this earlier lol, JK. Thanks man im thinking of returning the the full exhaust I ordered to get this kit man.

I figured you would be kicking yourself lol….Yeah, call BBR and discuss your options. If you were set on JBA's, he might be able to help you out. If you add it all up individually, their packages save you hundreds. I'd talk to them and then decide if you want to return all you AM stuff.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Thats some good power but wouldn't that be risking it a bit been on nitrous and all.

Thats a lot of power on the stock bottom end yes, but plenty of guys are pushing more than that on blown applications. Its all about the tune and having the proper safety features.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I figured you would be kicking yourself lol….Yeah, call BBR and discuss your options. If you were set on JBA's, he might be able to help you out. If you add it all up individually, their packages save you hundreds. I'd talk to them and then decide if you want to return all you AM stuff.

Will do that, I do love what I have read on the JBA headers but lets see.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
430-440whp NA and near 600whp on 150 shot.

440 na with an auto ??

Maybe with a hit of crack or on a dyno with the weather station in the toilet. I say this and I say it loud BULLSHIT. With these mods: full exhaust long tube headers all the way back, also Boss manifold and the cold air intake that connected to a coyote and making even 430 at the wheels that would put it at roughly 500 at the crank, maybe running FTW but still... BULLSHIT, the dyno weather station was flushed down the toilet.

Last edited:

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Maybe with a hit of crack or on a dyno with the weather station in the toilet. I say this and I say it loud BULLSHIT.

Please explain a bit more, id like to know whats in that brain of yours that makes you speak like that without any explanation. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread