Fuel prices near you

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Accuse me all you want.

1) I'll sleep at night knowing I don't care what your opinion of me is
2) my singular vote did not away an election where the incumbent lost by 7 million votes.
3) the bigger shame is the people not voting at all. At least I exercised my right. 213 million registered voters. 154 million voted.
Lmao. What exactly did you do to keep Biden and the democrats out of the White House?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm aware this is a majority two party system. I chose to vote third party instead of vote for a candidate I can't stomach.
Wasn’t really the question, but I will accept you did nothing to keep Biden and democrats from the White House.

So, I haven’t looked back, but are you on this thread bitching about Bidens gas prices?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I get what he's saying, voting your conscience. I tried that once many many years ago. I was young and had high hopes for Perot. Clinton was a no go and I thought Bush #1 was worthless. Perot had a lot of support. It looked like he had a good chance. All it did was get Clinton elected. I quickly realized that we are a 2 party system no matter what. Sometimes you vote for the turd just to keep the pile of diarrhea out of office. Kind of like lessening the damage that will be done.
Do what you will, it's a free country.........for now.

Your government is lying to you

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

bUt ThE pReSiDeNt CaN't ChAnGe GaS pRiCeS!!! It's just the oil companies being greedy!

Now I'm no fan of oil companies at all, but it's almost comical to see Biden run on $5/gal gas and ending fossil fuel, and then turn around and beg them to produce more because he knows he's going to get shellacked in the midterms.

I get what he's saying, voting your conscience. I tried that once many many years ago. I was young and had high hopes for Perot. Clinton was a no go and I thought Bush #1 was worthless. Perot had a lot of support. It looked like he had a good chance. All it did was get Clinton elected. I quickly realized that we are a 2 party system no matter what. Sometimes you vote for the turd just to keep the pile of diarrhea out of office. Kind of like lessening the damage that will be done.
Do what you will, it's a free country.........for now.

Simpsons_2Party.jpg

Perot 4 Ever

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread is whine about gas prices, not politics/voting lol.

$5.47 in Martin County.
The upside app actually had a good discount on 93 so after rebate the price became $5.26

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Oh come on, you can fit 2 more pennies in there! I have to fill up my diesel here pretty soon as well. I’m probably gonna be up there with ya on price. Last time I pre paid $250 (so I don’t have to swipe my card 3x) and some dude scratching lotto tickets on the counter off to the side, about had a heart attack when he heard how much to fill up my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Santiago

Established Member
Oh come on, you can fit 2 more pennies in there! I have to fill up my diesel here pretty soon as well. I’m probably gonna be up there with ya on price. Last time I pre paid $250 (so I don’t have to swipe my card 3x) and some dude scratching lotto tickets on the counter off to the side, about had a heart attack when he heard how much to fill up my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol I paid 272 like 3 weeks ago at a different pump

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Friend of mine in Italy... Comes out to about $10.00 gallon

Attachments

• thumbnail_6214161c-d21d-423f-b6f6-ea1ea357eb38.jpg
    thumbnail_6214161c-d21d-423f-b6f6-ea1ea357eb38.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 49

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
$5.999 for diesel at Costco in Portland Oregon. $219 to fill the truck.
In Oregon you are not allowed to pump your own gas. It must be some low paid crack addict, because they are far more capable of dispensing fuel. Anyway, the guy kept telling me I must be rich.

MG0h3

Established Member
$5.999 for diesel at Costco in Portland Oregon. $219 to fill the truck.
In Oregon you are not allowed to pump your own gas. It must be some low paid crack addict, because they are far more capable of dispensing fuel. Anyway, the guy kept telling me I must be rich.

Lol Oregon is hilarious.

Free drugs for everyone. Methadone clinics with lines 100 people long.

Property crimes off the charts.

Ok to pump drugs into your veins on a sidewalk.

Can’t pump your own gas.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread