Fuel prices near you

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
$4.49 for 93 here.
Glad I have a company fuel card and I hardly drive the Cobra in summer.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
  • California remains the leader, with state-wide prices above $5.34 per gallon, while prices in San Francisco average $5.50 per gallon.
Well color me shocked! It's like a broken record when it comes to stupid shit.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Had to do a double take when I saw a station selling E85 for the same as 87 E10. Never thought I'd see E85 for over $4/gal, much less on par with gasoline.

Seriously.... how high do gas prices need to be to force some of you to sell your GT500s, cobras, foxes etc.

And at firesale prices... none of this 60k for my 04 MC.

$8, 9...12???

My shit is paid off. Doesn't matter if it's $100/gal, I'll rejet/retune for E100, put on my overalls and get to making my own fuel.

So I live in a poor neighborhood, people D.D. hellcats and scatpacks like it's nobody's business.

Maybe they're the 1st to go on sale.

Start printing out flyers to stick under their wipers. lol Throw in a fuel card to sweeten the deal.

CobraSam

Established Member
$4.30-$4.60, and just saw one for $4.95 for 87 here in Plymouth, Ma.
The commiewealth of Massachusetts

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is there a top to this? Will it ever stop going up? Is this their move to try and get people switch to EVs. Ridiculous.
Screenshot_20220307-162432_Firefox.jpg

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
But at the same time, if there's anything I've learned from the last 2 years it's that rules and logic don't apply to the market anymore.

Around here in the last week gas is up $0.60/gal across the board, diesel is up $1.00. I don't think I've seen it jump that fast before, even due to middle east wars.

Transportation companies are already bringing back fuel surcharges, which means get ready for everything to cost more.

I'm about ready to tune up the 4 cylinder for commuting. Might have to replace the tractors with some goats and a horse.
People are irrational. Follow up with supply vs demand inserting lessons derived from John Maynard Keynes and it makes sense. People need to read his book entitled, The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. You’ll understand exact where i am coming from and where peoples tendencies lie, human nature can be predetermined.

In the 20th century, sadly, people are too lazy or too easily influenced to come to these higher level conclusion because it’s easier to base their own emotions vs harden Econs fundamental principles.

““The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones” - JMK

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One town over from me.

$4.35 - Regular
$4.65 - Midgrade
$5.05 - Premium
$4.99 - Diesel

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
@13COBRA Any whispers Ford will limit F-150 hybrid orders. I would imagine demand picking up in this environment. 24 mpg city, 24 mpg highway

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Getting closer and closer to kissing my dreams of a 250 Godzilla Tremor goodbye

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-064533.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-064533.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread