Fuel prices near you

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
All this talk about how oil/gas prices are in free fall, but here there's been zero change in diesel, and 87 went down $0.20/gal for a day or two, and then right back up $0.20/gal.

sleek98

Established Member
Still sitting around 4.09 for 87 at costco, and 4.23 at the normal stations. Nice to see it pull back 20-25 cents. Now just 2 bucks to go.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
87 $4.12
89 $4.29
91 $4.44
Diesel $5.21

A lot of the stations around me are starting to do their cash back things again. Right now, a lot of the diesel pumps are 18-19 cents per gallon back. Not much, but $ is $.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The question I have is, how long will it take the oil industry to recover after empty head is out of office? I'd guess he's done a decade of damage in a year.

Your government is lying to you

sleek98

Established Member
The question I have is, how long will it take the oil industry to recover after empty head is out of office? I'd guess he's done a decade of damage in a year.

Your government is lying to you

I don't think the oil industry will, and that is what they want. How long does it take to get a new refinery online 5 years? 10 years? No company will want to throw down a few billion dollars if their investment can be worthless when the other party gets "voted" into office. So they will just sit at 95-100% capacity and make people live with the high prices.

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I don't think the oil industry will, and that is what they want. How long does it take to get a new refinery online 5 years? 10 years? No company will want to throw down a few billion dollars if their investment can be worthless when the other party gets "voted" into office. So they will just sit at 95-100% capacity and make people live with the high prices.

Even less likely when there's an entrenched bureaucracy like the EPA that's not going to change course regardless of who's in power.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
diesel was in the 4.30s today but already back up .17...bunch of bs. I did see 87 for 4.17 this morning

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saturday morning I fill up at the local small town pump $5.09
I go to camp over the long weekend and come back on Monday and it is $4.89
I go into the "city" (Bangor, Maine) and it is $4.68 at the Sams Club today.
(Regular)

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
87 is $3.85 to $3.99 this week at a few places around the Charlotte NC area. Most are still in the 4 to 4.35 range though. But under 4 was for the first time in a long time here last week.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just noticed that Premium at BJs was .80 more than Regular. It was always usually .30 or so. What the hell!!!

Users who are viewing this thread