FS: Teal 93 Cobra

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm playing with the idea of buying a new toy so one of the cars needs to go. I had this posted on here a few months ago with a good amount of interest, but no one was local and I don't feel like dealing with a long distance sale. The car is a 93 cobra teal with gray leather, sunroof, 55k miles. I would say the paint is about an 8 out of 10. interior is very clean although the driver seat is showing slight signs of wear. The car appears stock but is far from it.

Engine:
DSS 306 Probullet short block(9500 miles)
gt40x heads
comp cam
fms 1.6 rockers
holley systemax intake
65mm tb and egr delete
PA performance 130 amp alt
Polished Vortech T-trim (3.12 pulley 10psi)
Snow performance Meth kit
Anderson Power pipe
Mac long tubes
Mac prochamber
1 chamber flowmasters
Ron davis Alum. radiator
A/C delete
innovaters west balancer

Fual:
42lb injectors
255 intank pump
T-rex inline pump
Kirban fpr

Trans:
G force T5 (couple thousand miles since trans was new but I had g-force go through it about 1000 miles ago)
Blowproof bell housing
Pro 5.0 shifter
alum. driveshaft
driveshaft safety loop

Rear:
Stock housing narrowed 1/2" each side (Done by Rhodes)
Welded axle tubes
9" ends
31 spline moser axles
Ford posi unit
rear girdle
3.73 gears

Suspension:
Moroso drag springs in the front
lakewood 50/50's
adj. uppers Hart racing
tubular lowers Hart racing
torque box's have been completely reinforced (done by Rhodes)
air bags in both rear springs
Subframe connectors

Misc.
Anderson PMS
aem wideband
3 bar map sensor
MSD 6al
hurst linelock
Taylor battery box

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of things. here are some pictures of the car, the car does not come with the weld wheels it has stock 93 cobra wheels with nittos DR's on the back.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4060/1000357gy5.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4337/1000359ly1.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6485/1000360py0.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: buckcobra040vr2.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: buckcobra039pf2.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: buckcobra036tg5.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: buckcobra035ar7.jpg

Last edited:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Looks nice, has the left fender been repaired or did the COBRA come backwards from the factory?

Ken

:beer::beer:

93 Cobra's came like that.

Mike is a great guy, his car's are extremely clean and he is very meticulous about everything.
1000360py0.jpg

1000357gy5.jpg

1slohawk

Established Member
thanks everyone it has been a fun car and every where I take it I get complements. I have just had my eyes on some other toys and I can't justify having 3 cars and a truck so something has to go. Pm sent Blowns281

1slohawk

Established Member
Still trying to sell my diesel. Rough time to be selling right now.

Yea i thought about keeping the car but its time for a new project. Selling trucks is tough right now I have an 05 F250 I was going to trade in on something with better gas mileage they only wanted to give me $11k on trade in because dealerships can't give them away.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Yea i thought about keeping the car but its time for a new project. Selling trucks is tough right now I have an 05 F250 I was going to trade in on something with better gas mileage they only wanted to give me $11k on trade in because dealerships can't give them away.

Tell me about it. I was thinking of selling my truck for a car once I sell the cobra but the market sucks for large trucks. My f250's kbb a year ago was 35k....now I see similiar ones for $25k. :nonono:

Clean car!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
just out of curiosity, what kind of power is it making? God if I had the $$$ I'd pick that up in a heartbeat, you did a great job of keeping it spotless! looks better than most new cars, haha.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
just out of curiosity, what kind of power is it making? God if I had the $$$ I'd pick that up in a heartbeat, you did a great job of keeping it spotless! looks better than most new cars, haha.

The car makes very good power. He rarely brings the car out and I don't believe it's ever been on a dyno. IMO this car should go 10's @ mid 120's with the right driver without problem.

Someone should snatch this thing before the market turns back around. If I had the cash I'd just let it sit next to my other 2 Mustangs and collect dust until I could sell it for a profit.

Users who are viewing this thread