FS: Teal 93 Cobra

1slohawk

Established Member
like carlo said the car has never been dynoed. Since this ad has been posted I switched the pulley from a 3.33 to a 3.12 which it now makes 11.5psi and I'm actually making use of the meth kit now. I went to the track with the car about a month ago with the 3.33 pulley making 7psi and the meth not coming on to 6psi so it really wasn't making a differance at all. the car was on the stock wheels with a 275 nitto so traction was minimal the car went [email protected] which is an easy low 11 second pass on a real tire. The car is making a lot more power now so I don't think mid 10's would be out of the question with a good driver. I'm not forced to sell the car by any means everything is paid for and it just sits at my work in the garage I would just like to start a new project and I can't justify owning 3 unpractical cars.

1slohawk

Established Member
TTT the car is going to be going back on the market again. I parked it over the winter and changed a couple things since the ad was posted I have added:

New head lights/clear markers
Armrest delete (have stock armrest)
Anderson ford Stage 1 clutch (240 miles on it)
Anderson Ford Alum. Flywheel
egr delete
Pmas 95mm mass air meter
optima battery
lakewood 70/30 struts

I took the car back to the track in november it went 11.4@124 with a slipping clutch which is why I installed the new one, but it shows the car has a lot more in it. I have yet to put the car on the dyno or take it back to the track since I'm still breaking in the clutch. I also have more recent pictures of the car I will post up later. I'm asking $14,500 but I'm open to offers.

Last edited:

1slohawk

Established Member
Here are some more recent pictures before the new headlights.

35jfgbb.jpg

245ynmd.jpg

el5lch.jpg

30upchg.jpg

300tshj.jpg

2lc03zm.jpg

i4e5q1.jpg

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Yup, Im jealous. To bad I can't sell the house, like Busta said in another thread, you can sleep in a car, but you can't drive a house!!

1slohawk

Established Member
Yup, Im jealous. To bad I can't sell the house, like Busta said in another thread, you can sleep in a car, but you can't drive a house!!

I'm 6'5" I would have a hard time being able to sleep in the car which is where I'll be sleeping if I buy another car without selling one first or so my wife says. j/k

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member

Buy it, it can be your 2nd Cobra that didn't have A/C!! :banana:

1slohawk

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, As for the no AC its pretty much like every other foxbody on the road j/k. you just get used to it and you don't drive the car on 90+ degree days and if you do prepare to sweat.:thumbsup:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, As for the no AC its pretty much like every other foxbody on the road j/k. you just get used to it and you don't drive the car on 90+ degree days and if you do prepare to sweat.:thumbsup:

5.0snake owned a '94 Cobra (which he sold to me) that didn't have working A/C which is why I made the joke lol.

Users who are viewing this thread