Fs:halfshaft IRS

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Soory rudy I have been really busy,i didnt think that their would be a shipping issue..but i gave tracking # info now and again my apologize for that.

rudycobra

Established Member
I got tracking from PayPal and it has not changed since last week . Said would b here today USPS . Well USPS passed and still nothing . Would never buy from this guy again

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
Tell me about it ! Just got off phone with USPS and they told me wait 10 days and see if shows up . Wtf , tracking shows its still in cali

Rudy

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Tell me about it ! Just got off phone with USPS and they told me wait 10 days and see if shows up . Wtf , tracking shows its still in cali

Rudy

I Understand you being mad about it,but How can it be my fault.... I drop it of usps store and thats where they take it from their.if ur not happy i can refund ur money i dont have a problem with that,just re-send the part back And buy someone elses.

rudycobra

Established Member
If I had the part or knew for sure it was still on the way I would not b mad . This is the first time I've heard from u . Even emailed u once or twice . As long as it comes ill b happy . It's the point of not hearing anything . Yes I have tracking info and even called . All they tell me is that is at sorting facility in Cali which it been saying for a week now . PayPal told me u had shipping issues with name or something but USPS says didn't have record of any trouble . All I ask for is little communication . Ps u never gave me tracking until I contacted PayPal

Rudy

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
If I had the part or knew for sure it was still on the way I would not b mad . This is the first time I've heard from u . Even emailed u once or twice . As long as it comes ill b happy . It's the point of not hearing anything . Yes I have tracking info and even called . All they tell me is that is at sorting facility in Cali which it been saying for a week now . PayPal told me u had shipping issues with name or something but USPS says didn't have record of any trouble . All I ask for is little communication . Ps u never gave me tracking until I contacted PayPal

Rudy

Rudy even Im surpriced it hasnt showed What would u like me todo for you..i understand about not hearing from me,i do alot of travel from my job and was really busy and again i apologize for that.

rudycobra

Established Member
As long as it comes in I'm fine with it . I contacted PayPal again because tracking said eatimated delivery was today but when track it it shows it never moved .

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
Wow just finall got an update on tracking . It started in Cali now in Tennessee . I'm in Louisiana . What address did u ship it too ??

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
Wow ! Finally received the half shaft a whole month later and this is wat I got
asehuzy4.jpg

Wtf ? Wat are the names of the parts that are not on it ? Anyone please help . This was supposedly from a cobra with 22 k miles but I guess it's my fault because I asked for pics but never got them and still jumped on it because said only had 22 k miles and made it sound like it was complete ! I even paid more than he was asking . Thanks a lot , I will deff leave u negative feedback

Rudy

krazyazian

Established Member
I've been following this and it pains me to constantly read this nonsense. Seller, I think he was supposed to receive a half-shaft, not half a shaft! Hopefully the seller man's up and makes this right. Rudy, I don't know how you haven't popped a gasket yet?!

rudycobra

Established Member
I've been following this and it pains me to constantly read this nonsense. Seller, I think he was supposed to receive a half-shaft, not half a shaft! Hopefully the seller man's up and makes this right. Rudy, I don't know how you haven't popped a gasket yet?!

Thanks I agree ! I give some people to much trust and credit . Will b contacting PayPal tmrw

Rudy

TRBO VNM

That really sucks. OP that is false advertising.

Rudy, I try to gather up parts of half shafts to make complete ones when people break. I live close to the track here and most of the locals call me if they break and need one or need one swapped. I actually need an outer hub to make one complete halfshaft. If you are interested in selling that, I would take it off your hands. I know the guy originally was asking $85 and you mentioned you paid him more.

drop me a pm with what you paid.
thanks
Jason

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Simple rudy u dont want the part just return it il give u a full re-found Period.Just next time you try to buy something make sure its what you want..make sure you get story cleared though.pm to resolve it

Users who are viewing this thread