Fs:halfshaft IRS

rudycobra

Established Member
Simple rudy u dont want the part just return it il give u a full re-found Period.Just next time you try to buy something make sure its what you want..make sure you get story cleared though.pm to resolve it

U come on here and say this but now now response ? I'm not sending it until I get refund . I'm allready out 150$ guess ill get another message from u in week or two

Rudy

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Add this clown to the list of people I won't buy from... Hope this all gets worked out, man.

You most know me...to call me clown:kaboom: IF you dont know whats going on please save your comments to your self And leave it to rudy and me.

ebdyguy

Established Member
I feel your pain, unfortunately there are guys like this who ruin it for a lot of folks.

I was recently similarly swindled when I purchased a “complete” set of inner CVs. He even sent me pictures of the parts which I later figured out were just stolen from somebodies build thread. Seller kept telling me that FEDEX lost the package, but would never give me tracking. Communication gradually ended and he was nowhere to be found. About 5 weeks after the transaction I get a USPS box that has only the inner CVs piece – no tripod bearing ! no boots, etc. Now I am stuck trying to find just those for a decent price if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread