FS: CCW 505a wheels 19 inch

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I usually dont like anything over 18" but those REALLY look great!

GLWS. :)

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Any idea what the offset is?

I really don't know. I asked the previous seller and he's clueless. I called CCW and they can't tell me either.

who is Mike?????jk....i'd love to have a set but i just can't do it right now! gl:beer:

I totally understand. I was contemplating on either wheels or performance mods like you, but I chose the cheaper path for now. I'll wait to save more for a kb or whipple. No rush since I'm still having fun with the pulley swap. :-D
Thanks btw. :thumbsup:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
I'm interested and I am in NJ... My issues are quick.

1. One tire is missing a nice chunk from rubbing
2. I need to know if they will clear Big Brakes
3. We need to talk about that price
4. Do you have receipts for the balancing
5. Have you managed to bend them, cause well I'm in Jersey and we got craters not potholes.
6. Interested in any trades, I have a set of Simmons FR18 18x9/10 on Nitto Invo's 265/35 and 295/35

Thanks

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I'm interested and I am in NJ... My issues are quick.

1. One tire is missing a nice chunk from rubbing
2. I need to know if they will clear Big Brakes
3. We need to talk about that price
4. Do you have receipts for the balancing
5. Have you managed to bend them, cause well I'm in Jersey and we got craters not potholes.
6. Interested in any trades, I have a set of Simmons FR18 18x9/10 on Nitto Invo's 265/35 and 295/35

Thanks

PM'ed ya! :thumbsup:

Is it possible for you to measure them? It would be helpful in determining whether they will fit properly or not. Thanks!

I can try, but need to know how to do it. I know they fit on the car fine. It's flush to the hub/rotor. It just rubs from lack of clearance from the lowering springs and size of wheels. It doesn't do it all the time just when you hit some dips to make the shocks and springs compress.

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Put a something flat like a yardstick across the backside of the wheel, and measure from the yardstick to the hub mounting surface of the wheel. This is the backspacing, from this you can get the offset by taking the width of the wheel divided by 2, subtracting the backspacing from it, and converting to mm. If the backspacing is greater than half the wheels width the offset is positive, if it's shorter then it's negative.

Example: 6.5" Backspacing on an 11" wheel...

11"/2 = 5.5" - 6.5"= -1" which converts to a Positive 25mm offset.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Put a something flat like a yardstick across the backside of the wheel, and measure from the yardstick to the hub mounting surface of the wheel. This is the backspacing, from this you can get the offset by taking the width of the wheel divided by 2, subtracting the backspacing from it, and converting to mm. If the backspacing is greater than half the wheels width the offset is positive, if it's shorter then it's negative.

Example: 6.5" Backspacing on an 11" wheel...

11"/2 = 5.5" - 6.5"= -1" which converts to a Positive 25mm offset.

Wow thanks! I will try that out when I get home from work later. :thumbsup:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If you can come up with the offset, you might have a sale...

Ok for those who asked. I finally calculated the offset on these wheels. The fronts are 19x9 and have a 25mm offset and the 19x10 rears have an offset of 51mm. If anyone wants to check my math I got 5.5 inches from the hub to the backside of the 19x9 and 7 inches for the 19x10. Hope this helps with my sale. :-D

Thanks again Bachmeier! :thumbsup:

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
No way in hell there is +50 on the rears unless you've got an inch spacer on in that pic... I can tell just by looking at the pics on the car... Either they're 11" wide and have a +35ish or you measured wrong. Im pretty sure a + 50 would be rubbing your IRS. Just wanna help you sell these awesome wheels!!!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
No way in hell there is +50 on the rears unless you've got an inch spacer on in that pic... I can tell just by looking at the pics on the car... Either they're 11" wide and have a +35ish or you measured wrong. Im pretty sure a + 50 would be rubbing your IRS. Just wanna help you sell these awesome wheels!!!

I measured the wheels just as you told me and double checked. Don't know what it could be. :shrug: Perhaps it's a 10.5 in the back. Which would equal a 44.5mm. I know it can't be 11 wide cause my mechanic measured it with some calipers and he got 10.5. I just thought to round to 10 since I heard the outer edges add .5 inch. I appreciate the help though man! :thumbsup:

Glueyes1

Established Member
Holy shit these wheels got passed around like a whore..

I bought them from a member here about 2.5 years ago
I sold them to cousin Petebull
He sold them to blown vert
Blown vert sold them to this kid

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread