FS: CCW 505a wheels 19 inch

04mach17

Established Member
Everyone wants them yet nobody has money nowadays.. If I sell this 03 motor I just pit up then I'll be picking these up more than likely.. All depends on money.. Anyhow Glws if I can't afford to get them in time

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Everyone wants them yet nobody has money nowadays.. If I sell this 03 motor I just pit up then I'll be picking these up more than likely.. All depends on money.. Anyhow Glws if I can't afford to get them in time

Seems that way. Hope you sell your motor successfully. Tough to sell stuff lately. Hit me up if you want the wheels. Seems they're not going anywhere for a while. Unless I get lucky.

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
id take them, i just dont think they fit the body style. even the 19's

may11.jpg

may112.jpg

/disagree

Last edited by a moderator:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Sweet man! I miss having a Saleen sometimes. I had a mineral gray 01 vert as well. Beautiful styling and the the wheels make it look even better. :thumbsup:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
to anyone that buys these I have a brand new set of 19" tires front and rear that are the proper heights to prevent rubbing. 255/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. These wheels are nice

:shrug: im confused, what is wrong with his current tire set up? what is the difference between the one he has and yours? no offense im just curious, because im gaining interest in these, just worried about the fitment on my car.

may11.jpg

may112.jpg

/disagree

:rockon: :rockon: i didnt like the first pic you posted on page 1, but i am slowly being convinced. im a little bored with the black :lol: and i got some money piled up and the price seems right. will these work on a SRA? idk much about how the offset will fit on my car. OP what suspension stance are you running that makes you unable to run these? i got my rear fenders rolled because my current set up was rubbing so im curious as to how my clearance would be for this setup.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
:shrug: im confused, what is wrong with his current tire set up? what is the difference between the one he has and yours? no offense im just curious, because im gaining interest in these, just worried about the fitment on my car.

:rockon: :rockon: i didnt like the first pic you posted on page 1, but i am slowly being convinced. im a little bored with the black :lol: and i got some money piled up and the price seems right. will these work on a SRA? idk much about how the offset will fit on my car. OP what suspension stance are you running that makes you unable to run these? i got my rear fenders rolled because my current set up was rubbing so im curious as to how my clearance would be for this setup.

You should be fine if your fenders are rolled. If I had a little more patience I would have kept these and rolled the fenders. But I decided to jump on a good deal on 18s. Now I'm left with this set. :bash: I was lowered with H&R race springs. Lowered the front and rear about an inch and a half.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
lol see sig for my suspension stance and specs, im considering H&R's too haha. still confused on the whole tire size between you and blown vert. waiting for him to chime in.

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I put stock springs back in the rear because I wanted some weight transfer with 800ish HP. I think I could drop the back another inch and a half and be fine still. My front is lowered over 2" and the tire will just bump if im over 3/4 lock going into a driveway. I plan on raising the front up about an inch anyway, just worried more about getting the motor completely dialed in on 30 psi before I start my suspension journey.

HouseOfPower

lol see sig for my suspension stance and specs, im considering H&R's too haha. still confused on the whole tire size between you and blown vert. waiting for him to chime in.

What are you confused about? I personally think it's rubbing because a 35 series rear is too tall for a 19" wheel. A 305/30/19 is the perfect size/height. 19's are not uncommon on lowered mustangs at all

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Just to chime in. I ran 19x11 and 19x9 HRE's with 295x30x19 in the rears with a little rubbing and 275x35 and then 275x30 in the front with no issues. I was running H&R race springs on an 03 Cobra.

I think I still have the tires in the shop too. I would have to go and look.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Yeah some cars can be different. But for the most part 305 to 295 widths are perfectly safe and rub free as long as you are not that low. I now have 335's in the rear and got rub with 18s. After the fenders were rolled problem solved.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Ttt

Shipping price has been updated in first post. It all depends on location. So if interested give me your zip.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
Bump for you...if you decide you'll take 1700 I would buy them and drive to NJ.
But, since I know that won't happen, I have no need to plan for a roadtrip just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread