FS: CCW 505a wheels 19 inch

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Well due to a deadbeat I am posting these up for sale yet once again. I waited and waited and kept hearing excuse after excuse. Well I'm out of patience. First one with the money gets these nice wheels. Want these gone so I lowered the price from my previous $2100. Looking to get $1950 for the set with tires. If you are out of state and need it shipped then it will cost an extra depending on location. They are in great shape! No curb rash just a couple of micro scratches that are hard to see unless you study them. Also the tires have good tread, but due to rubbing on the previous owner's ride the 2 rears are cut up a bit. I flipped them so you can't see them when mounted. They are still fully functional and hold air no problem. I drove around 10 miles to find out they rub slightly on mine. So I bought an 18 inch set from another member and am golden. They will not rub if you have stock ride height. If lowered depending on how much you will need to roll the fenders. The tires are 255/35/19 fronts and 295/35/19 rears.

P1000120.gif

P1000118.gif

P1000119.gif

IMG_0671.gif

IMG_0670.gif

IMG_0667.gif

IMG_0666.gif

IMG_0665.gif

IMG_0672.gif

Last edited:

saleencobra

Established Member
Ok guys I didn't want to do this, but I must due to my living conditions. I fought hard to get these wheels and now after having them on my car for a week I am forced to sell them. :nonono: I live in NJ and the roads just don't allow me to comfortably drive the car without the constant worry of rubbing the tires. I polished them good and drove them only 10 miles. They are in awesome shape and there is plenty of tread on the tires. :thumbsup: The wheels are 19x9 and 19x10. Don't know the offset. The tires are Michelin Pilot sport 255/35/19 fronts and 295/35/19 rears. I don't know how to post pics so just pm me and I will send you some. First time selling on this site. It pains me so f'n much to sell since they looked so sweet on my ride.:cuss: In a week's time I had tons of compliments and looks. I'm looking to get $2100 for them. They cost $2700 new without tires. My loss is the buyer's definite gain. Prefer to sell locally but am willing to ship. Cost will be steep though. Hit me up folks!

not gonna make a sale without pics. Sorry to hear tho

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
How about the original price of $1,500 + shipping like they were 2 owners ago?

That's not what I paid and what these wheels are truly worth. I also took the liberty of balancing them all. Brand new without tires they are worth $2700. Just trying to even things out.

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
This. Just because someone gave them away, does not make them worth less than fair market value. Top 3 best wheels ever.

Here's what 19's look like on a car...
spring11.jpg

Thanks bro! I appreciate the support. BTW the car and wheel combo you got looks awesome! :thumbsup: Love the Saleen body style.

twisted03snake

Established Member
who cares what he paid for the wheels.....fact is we all know they are worth more than $1500 without tires. if i hadn't just bought my 2.2 kb these would be on the way to NC. glws OP!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
who cares what he paid for the wheels.....fact is we all know they are worth more than $1500 without tires. if i hadn't just bought my 2.2 kb these would be on the way to NC. glws OP!

Thanks bud! I know someone wants these wheels. Heck I love them. Once I unload them I will get some extra cash and get me the same style in 18s. Hopefully, Mike doesn't sell his by then.

Users who are viewing this thread