FS: Borla Stinger Catback

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I am looking for a new sound and look for my car. Back visible half of the exhaust is fully polished the mid section is regular. Pretty sure the car is not going out again this year so i can take it off and sell it whenever. I am looking for $500 picked up. Feel free to PM or text for pics. 6o3-8o1-434two

Justin

D2Fresh16

Established Member
If this is still available over the winter when I decide to go IRS or not, I will be all over it!

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I have stingers on my cobra too with the bassani x with high flow cats. I didnt care for the stinger sound either. I cut the stinger mufflers out and welded magnapacks in there place. Its now Best sounding 4v Iv ever heard, "in my oponion" check on instagram I have a couple vids

+ 1000

I have never heard a magnaflow on a 4v that I liked. Bassani always sound good no matter the combo

I am looking for a new sound and look for my car. Back visible half of the exhaust is fully polished the mid section is regular. Pretty sure the car is not going out again this year so i can take it off and sell it whenever. I am looking for $500 picked up. Feel free to PM or text for pics. 6o3-8o1-434two

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread