FS: 700++RWHP Silver '04 Coupe, Kenne Bell, True Forged, E85, 35k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
GLWS!!! absolutlely beautiful car, and you are right pictures do not do it justice at all. I remember seeing it at TX2K11 at Hennesey and it was immaculate. Hope it goes to a good home.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
very nice

thank you

I have seen this car in person at the TX2K events, is really really clean!! Good luck with the sale.

I appreciate that!

Bumpin for a clean car. Runs like a bat outta hell too...

Thanks Paul! congrats on your sale as well

Clean car man GLWS!!! BTW sorry for being out of topic a bit but wherie did u get that carbon fiber film for the rear bumper valence?? Looks real nice

Thank you. It is from Xpel Paint Protection. I'm working with them to get a pre-cut kit made....i'll post it when it's available

GLWS!!! absolutlely beautiful car, and you are right pictures do not do it justice at all. I remember seeing it at TX2K11 at Hennesey and it was immaculate. Hope it goes to a good home.

Thank you sir, i agree. I think whoever buys this car will really appreciate the care (and money) i've put into this amazing Cobra :rockon:

Never thought i would see the day. Good luck with the sale Tony! Oh and you said something about a silver 10 GTR:burnout:???

I know what ya mean, Chris. But i'm wanting one car that does it all...and nothing is more versatile than the GTR for what i want.

+1 GLWS dude :beer:

Thanks T!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
thank you

I appreciate that!

Thanks Paul! congrats on your sale as well

Thank you. It is from Xpel Paint Protection. I'm working with them to get a pre-cut kit made....i'll post it when it's available

Thank you sir, i agree. I think whoever buys this car will really appreciate the care (and money) i've put into this amazing Cobra :rockon:

I know what ya mean, Chris. But i'm wanting one car that does it all...and nothing is more versatile than the GTR for what i want.

Thanks T!

A friend of mine recently picked up a 2011 DSG GTR, it's an absolute animal stock. Very impressed with them and if it were a possibility I would sell my cobra and pick one up.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Yeah Bobby, it is the best car under $100k and so versatile it's incredible!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I'm open to considering trades for relatively stock vehicles, some may require cash on your end.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
If I was in the market I'd snag this right up! Put up that video of you 'driving spiritually' with the Go-pro facing backwards, that would be an easy selling point. It shows how good your exhaust sounds and how your car really throws down!

Good luck

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Thank you! Once I'm able to post from a computer I'll put that vid in the thread.

Bobby: pm me some info on the truck

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
TONS of interest but not sold yet....
TTT, i doubt this will last long

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Seen the car this year at TX2K11. Car is amazing!!! GL

I also would lke to know more info about the CF trim. thanks!

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Seen the car this year at TX2K11. Car is amazing!!! GL

I also would lke to know more info about the CF trim. thanks!

Thank you! I didn't get meet anyone that said they saw the car at Hennessy's, unfortunately.
I'm working with Xpel paint protection with their CF film and hope to have precut kits for sale

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I've had a few PM's asking the same question...
These Hoosier drag radials are great! However, if you plan on driving the car in the rain I would put these on a spare set of 18's for the rear & get some 315's with some tread on them for street use. I didnt drive it in anything but dry conditions & these tires are the reason I've never snapped a halfshaft....no wheel hop, ever!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
guys, if you're going to ask regular questions about the car, please post them here and not PM's because I have to make posts like this address them. PM'ing offers is understandable....or call/text/email since I check those regularly

Yes, I can arrange to get you set up with a tuning session for pump gas if E85 isn't in your area & you don't have a preferred tuner....all you'd need to do is buy a different pulley (upper or lower...or both)

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
im surprised this hasnt sold yet tony. I think the price is perfect for the mods and condition. I wish my car was in the shape yours is!

glws!

p.s. - don't sell til we race!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Thank you Adam
I have a very serious buyer, should know if he's coming Wednesday or after the holidays.
I've had a TON of low balls & trade offers but this car is worth every bit of $27k as it sits and the right buyer knows what he's getting at that value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread