FS: 700++RWHP Silver '04 Coupe, Kenne Bell, True Forged, E85, 35k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Sell yours, buy mine, tell Scott "good luck keeping up!"

i can already tell him that bro! i could never sell my car to buy another cobra no matter how badass the car. mine is perfect and although i think about selling it sometimes i know i would miss it if i did. if i do sell it eventually my fast car days are gonna be over. however, i still feel i need to come test drive your car. :-D

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
Not sure if this has been taken off his hands yet.

But I can tell you it is extremely clean, and very well maintained. I have ridden in this car often and its street manners are great, it has gobbs of torque and really flys on the highway with the 3.27 gears. Whoever buys this car will not regret it. Not to mention Tony owns a hand detail car wash, so the paint is in fantastic shape.

glws.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Honestly, I was interested in trades but I'd rather have the cash for my next purchase so people offering stock vehicles for trade, I've suggested they get a place like carmax to buy their car & we can go from there

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Hey Tony. GLWS and hold firm on the price.

Thanks Justin!
I am not budging on the price, this Cobra is among the best ones you'll find & any prospective buyer should know that.
That being said, I've got two guys interested. One waiting on an insurance reimbursement from a stolen Escalade and another who is making a trip from the east coast so if any of y'all are on the fence and considering this car, get in touch with me
Tony

sonicblew

Established Member
damn i still want those wheels!! :rolling:
if somebody buys this id gladly take them off your hands for a wad of cash on trade!

glws man

slowcoupe

Established Member
Great looking car man. Wish i had a few extra grand and the time to come get it. Im in the market for one now. Any interior pictures? drivers seat etc?

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I will post more interior pics when I'm at my computer. In the mean time, any interested buyers can text me & I'll send them from my phone.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
All PM's returned....except the ones with ridiculous low-ball offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread