FS - 2013/14 20" Super Snake engraved wheels/tires, 3pc. Shelby Forged

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
>>>>SOLD<<<<

For Sale - One Very Nice set of correct original 20" Shelby Super Snake/Shelby Forged wheels and tires. These wheels also have the correct CS race track logo caps. The wheels are in Very Nice condition with no road or curb damage. The tires are 9/32nds. thread depth. This is a complete Super Snake tire/wheel package including 2013/14 TPMS sensors (may program to other years also?), and correct lug nuts for these wheels. This tire/wheel package is ready to bolt-on and TPMS program.

This tire/wheel set is also correct for the 2007-2012 Super Snake's built after 2012 when the Alcoa's were discontinued.

013-zps9a5aedd6.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

^^^^The rear side of each wheel looks as nice as the front with no brake dust......

001.jpg

Located in Central Florida, local pick up would be Great, however I do have the correct packing to properly protect these wheels for shipment.

Feel free to PM me for more info., these wheels/tires are Nice!

$5500 shipped to the lower 48 states, PayPal fee and additional shipping insurance not included.

Robert

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
If only the rears were 20x11 and larger tires... :rolleyes:

The rear's are definitely 20X11, fronts are 20X9. A larger tire size?....that would be up to the buyer. I am selling them "as they come" on a 2007-2012 800HP or 2013/14 850HP Super Snake, any changes from that are at the buyers expense, but I can say that 305's and 315's do fit nicely on these 20X11's......

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Ok, thought they were 20x10 :)

No, that is Alcoa.....and 305's get a little "pudgy" looking on a 10" Alcoa, I have pictures of that also. The 305/35 looks "pinched" at the bead on a 10" Alcoa. The extra inch allows a 305 to fill out nicely.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
.........and here are the pictures of a 305/35 Pirelli on a 10" Alcoa......It is getting to be too wide unless the owner desires the "fat look".....

index_(2).jpg

^^^This picture was taken after the Super Snake owner paid approx. $1900 to have his 8.8 shortened.

The Real issue is that the Alcoa's have such a positive offset outward that the 305/35 on a 10" rear stick out too far and Really give the appearance of too fat.....

index-1-1.jpg

^^^^^^Years ago this Super Snake owner ended up shortening his 8.8 by 1/2" on each side to tuck the 305's........shortly after that, the Alcoa widening craze began and widening was the option of choice for owners to add wider tires and also flatten the sidewall on the Alcoa's.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I have 305's on my Alcoas now

What brand tires? I know that not all 305's measure the same.....some run narrower (like Nitto Invo's), and some run wider......and that makes all of the difference in the world on the finished fit/look on an Alcoa.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Nitto 555R

I know the Nitto Invo's run narrower when compared side-by-side with other tire brands of the same exact size, but I am not sure about the 555R's. I would think those 555R's would fit very nicely on an 11" rim?

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
This fit perfect on my alcoas, inline with the wheel wells.

Ok, then they must also run narrower as compared to the second picture in my post #12 where a 305/35 Pirelli P Zero is shown mounted on a 10" Alcoa and it sticks out past the fender well....This owner also wrestled multiple time with trying to center his axle to "fix" the sticking out, only to finally decide that there axle was perfectly centered and it was the 305's on the 10" Alcoa's that were the "sticking out" problem and not the axle........Then he went down the path of spending approx. $1900 to shorten his axle by 1/2" on each side and the end result is shown in the first picture in my post #12.........<<<That was a costly way to get those Pirelli's to fit and look right!!

One thing I can say, his car had a cool look from the side view once the axle shortening was done.....

index-1.jpg

^^^The 3pc. Modulare Super Snake wheels/tires that I am selling can achieve this same lower stance look because they are offset to sit slightly inside the fender lip instead of the tire being directly under the fender lip as is the case with the Alcoa's.

R

Attachments

• index-1.jpg
    index-1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread