FS: 2012 Twin Turbo (Florida)

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Emailed you yesterday. If your interested in dropping the price a little so that I can fully forge the motor contact me (my shop quoted me 5k, not saying that's what I need you to drop either), if not GLWS almost what I was looking for :coolman:

JTS_7

Established Member
32k was a starting number because that is forum rules. The car is worth 24/26k stock depending on private party or trade in.......according to KBB.

With that said I have offers of 27k on the table I am considering with a small amount of parts taken off. However they need to secure financing. First come first serve.

Oscar if you're still interested, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Who finances now a days... Contact me as requested. image.jpg

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
It kills me to think this car could be bought anywhere near 30k knowing what I have in mine. I am going to be sick one day.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
This vehicle still available? I'm flying into Tampa next month for vacation at St Pete's, I might have to putt my little rental over there to see it since I'm on the hunt for a new toy.

JTS_7

Established Member
Car is pending locally. If it doesn't sell I will let any remaining interested parties know.

Thank you.

JTS_7

Established Member
First buyer went back and forth with me, then couldn't secure enough money. Second one was notified, but backed out.

Not sure what wheels will be on the car.

Bump.

JTS_7

Established Member
I have messaged him.

Car will most likely be getting cleaned up here within the next week or two and parked. Have another toy I might be picking up!

JTS_7

Established Member
Emailed everyone back this morning.

Thanks guys. Let's get this thing sold.

I might shed a tear when she's gone, someone will be getting a badass ride.

JTS_7

Established Member
Not holding the car for anyone, too many flakers that never show up or secure funds. Always an excuse. First person to my door with the cash takes the car home.

With that said, I have emailed everyone back. Hope we can get this thing sold soon!!

Thanks guys,

Jaime

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
ttt for a bad ass car wish I was still in the market. Every morning I come to see your pics :-D

JTS_7

Established Member
Thanks Oscar.

Looking like I might just keep it. Quite a few people have inquired on this car and could not come up with the money. Even @27k minus some parts.

I'll give it another month before I keep it.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
When you keep her and want sell her in a year or so get ahold of me then. 830-719-6822

Thanks Oscar.

Looking like I might just keep it. Quite a few people have inquired on this car and could not come up with the money. Even @27k minus some parts.

I'll give it another month before I keep it.

JTS_7

Established Member
Haha I'll keep that in mind. Most likely will just keep it. Everyone with a solid offer couldn't come up with the cash. Then the rest of the people are smoking crack rocks LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread