FS: 2012 Twin Turbo (Florida)

JTS_7

Established Member
This thread needed to be updated with mods and such. Created a new one.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
he wrote
"McCleod RST twin disk w/lightened steel flywheel and ARP bolts $1300"

Assuming this could be a mt-82 car?

Yes MT82.

Also changed the price of the clutch from $1300, to $1200 (typo)with the ARP clutch and flywheel bolts.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
If you have an offer or want to work out a deal PM me, don't let the starting price scare you. I had to put a number on it so I went with the high end because I know it always ends up on the low end. To those who have called/PMd, I will get you the pictures and info you asked for. Thanks guys!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Car is a BEAST & clean af! Good Luck J. Wish you only the best whatever direction you may go next.

JTS_7

Established Member
Putting this on hold. Sorry to the people who literally wanted to come immediately and buy it cash in hand.

Thanks guys, again I apologize.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Up for sale again.

Now has 16k miles, may go up as I have started driving it more often.

Please direct offers to [email protected]

Received some decent offers last time, I can and will remove some parts to make it fit someone's budget if needed.

Please do not waste my time, I am extremely busy during the week. This is a stout car, no issues, nothing to hide. Buyer can drive the car with cash or certified funds in my hand or I can take you for a ride.

The absolute only thing I could see this car needing for a potential buyer would be a full exhaust, unless you like the louder cars, it's not obnoxious but not quite. Currently has dumps coming off each turbo and dumping after the firewall. Sounds good, not too loud at idle almost quite, deff quieter than my neighbors ORX w/ roush axle backs. I do have the factory h pipe, over the axle pipes, and mufflers for the buyer if they want to put them on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread