FS: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra - True Forged - 2500 original miles

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thanks. She is pretty amazing. We will see what happens. It would not hurt my feelings to keep her. Just don't get the time to enjoy her as much as she deserves.

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I'd keep it like everyone else said you can't replace it. Its already in a good home lol

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Yep, keep it. You may not have time to enjoy it now, but someday you will..... Imagine selling it and seeing it a month or two later wrapped around a tree.......just sayin, keep it!!!!

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Keep it!!!!!! Good god it has a good home now. God only knows where it would go and would probably not be as good of a place. She's a beauty man!!

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thanks for all the peer pressure guys. I took her for a ride today, and I am seriously having second thoughts about letting go. I will wait til this weekend and see what happens.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thanks for all the peer pressure guys. I took her for a ride today, and I am seriously having second thoughts about letting go. I will wait til this weekend and see what happens.
I feel your pain. I am toying with selling my vert and I bounce between yes and no almost daily. If I do sell it will be about the same price range as you have yours. mine is mostly original tho lots less mods than you have. and 6500 miles

Users who are viewing this thread