FS: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra - True Forged - 2500 original miles

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
We have practically the same car but I have ssr's. Basically! Your car is ****ing sick! Do not sell it, let alone for only 32k. I would only entertain offers in the 36k range and even that is low to me.

bump for a sick car the owner should not part with :)

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I left her for sale longer than I said I would, but she is off the market. I had a few offers, but not enough to let her go. Lost a little sleep while she was for sale. Maybe if I find the right buyer, but until then. She sleeps in her warm garage. Thanks again guys. Nothing like mustang people. NOTHING!!

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Mother of God.... This is amazing. You shouldn't sell her, ever. I will buy her from you May 2014, with cash in hand if you still want to sell her by then.

At the rate you are putting miles on her, this car is going to be worth some serious $$$ in the future.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Great car and great seller! No one is meticulous like Shane. I helped him install most of these parts and you will find no better.

Monster Mach

Established Member
I was joining the thread to try and buy I have cash but keep it. It'd be a shame to go to another owner

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow! what a nice car!

as mentioned, you cant sell it. mods, delete/lock this thread lol

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thanks Alex and Steve,

You guys don't make it easy to sell a car, let me tell you. I really hate to let her go, but it is time. She needs a new home.

Last edited:

EVILTRMN8R

Established Member
No she doesn't, no she does NOT need a new home, I'd be willing to bet the next owner won't be as anal retentive as you, and care for it as much as you did. DON'T DO IT.

Users who are viewing this thread