FS: 2004 Competition Orange Cobra $16.5K OBO

01trublue cobra

Established Member
I Have a great deal on a 2011 GT500 and have to unload this. Car has 72k miles, made 605rwhp on 18psi, there are two problems which I am working to correct, first the CCRM is going bad which triggers a soft P1233 code. and replacement will be in on monday also bad fuel hat gasket which leaks about 4oz. of gas when you fill it up to the brim. I'll be dropping the tank in the next week to fix it. Car makes awesome power, but I recommend upgrading the clutch in the future, it's the stocker and it is holding up pretty good. I also suggest going return style fuel system. Here are the mods:
2004 Comp. Orange Cobra. 2.3L Whipple w/Accufab SingleBlade TB, 3.5 upper, 4Lb lower, JLT RAI, JBA Shortie Headers, Magnaflow catback and X-pipe w/cats, Full tilt boggie racing complete irs bushings kit, LPW DIFF. Cover, MM Rear coilover kit, MM Full Length Subframe connectors, MM K-Member w/ A-arms and coil overs, and LFP Heat Exchanger, 63Lb injectors, SCT 2800 MAF, TR7ix plugs, STAGE 2 FPDM, Kurgan fuel hat, FORD GT Pumps, 160amp Alt, with 2gauge wire to battery. Steeda shifter. Ken brown web matrix and jacking rails. RE-Upholstered Driver seat. Even-Flow Gen 2 Head cooling mod. Lunar boost and water temp gauge, and autometer wideband.

asking $16,500
PS: I am in no hurry to sell it or need to sell it and if you plan on registering it in California, then smog is your problem, unless you have a hook up. I am not going to put back in the stock H-pipe and then switch it back. Car sold as is. VIN: 1FAFP48Y14F191203

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Would have been nice to see someone who actually wanted to buy and use the car get it instead of someone just flipping it for a profit, but the buyer got the money and it was a nice quick sale, so congrats......

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
FACK! I knew that was gonna happen. I was gonna jump on this thing and sent a pm but found out i was like 9th in line already. FML!

Thats a lot of car for the price. One of the better deals I've seen on this site considering the mileage isn't too extreme and being an 04 in that color with the whipple.

Congrats Blown Vert! You lucky son of a bitch!! haha

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Would have been nice to see someone who actually wanted to buy and use the car get it instead of someone just flipping it for a profit, but the buyer got the money and it was a nice quick sale, so congrats......

that's a pretty shortsided statement my friend. Maybe you could have stopped to think that I plan to turn this car into exactly what another enthusiast has been asking me to build him for going on 2 months now. Doesn't seem fair for you to label me so quickly but it is what it is

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
I have seen what you do with them, and I stand by my statement.
You are right, it is what it is.
The thing is I don't have to stop to think about what you *might be doing* b/c in the end you are buying the car to make a profit, thats my opinion and I can have that opinion.
Good for you, and as I said, the seller ended up happy so thats all that really matters.
Good luck with the build.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I have seen what you do with them, and I stand by my statement.
You are right, it is what it is.
The thing is I don't have to stop to think about what you *might be doing* b/c in the end you are buying the car to make a profit, thats my opinion and I can have that opinion.
Good for you, and as I said, the seller ended up happy so thats all that really matters.
Good luck with the build.

I see nothing wrong with making a profit. It's also a hobby that he truly enjoys. And he's right, whos to say that he didnt buy this to build for someone who said awhile ago they wanted a CO. there's things that you dont know ;)

Fact of the matter is he had the money in hand and was the first to pull the trigger.

MTBSully

Established Member
i was second in line (apparently), and i pmed when there had been not been any responses yet.

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get a good deal on this website is to sit on the buy/sell page and hit refresh every 5 seconds and disregard anything and everything else in your life.

Time to go buy a vette haha

BearsFTW18

Established Member
i was second in line (apparently), and i pmed when there had been not been any responses yet.

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get a good deal on this website is to sit on the buy/sell page and hit refresh every 5 seconds and disregard anything and everything else in your life.

Time to go buy a vette haha

disregard life, acquire cobra.

hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread