FS - 2000 Cobra R #21/300, no mods, no race, 650 original miles...................

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
$45K

Another angle taken during the magazine photoshoot....................

DSCN2600.gif

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Will that top fit a '96 Cobra? If so do you still have it?

This factory Ford Hardtop will fit any 1994-2004 Mustang/Cobra convert., with minor modifications to the car. I currently have a deposit on this Hardtop.

Thanks, Robert

Fuerza

Established Member
The dream was walking into the bank and the loan officer saying "Please sign here".....x________________

and then trying to figure out how to make the payments. :shrug:

Thankfully, they are all paid for now!!

I have a GREAT wife!!

R
LMAO at your reply. You have a awesome collection of cars. 00R has always been one of my dream cars, but I have enough payments right now. Good luck with the sale!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
damn man, Those are some sweet sweet automobiles you've got there. I dont even know you but I wouldnt sell that '00 for anything, I would sell the '95 first. Dont sell any to me though cause I would drive the shit out them and just bring down the values! LOL!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
damn man, Those are some sweet sweet automobiles you've got there. I dont even know you but I wouldnt sell that '00 for anything, I would sell the '95 first. Dont sell any to me though cause I would drive the shit out them and just bring down the values! LOL!

Nothing the matter with driving them, there is value in that also, you get that value everytime you drive it.

I am not real excited about selling the 00R, but, I have a 4 year old who will be starting school next year and we (my wife and I) have decided that his education in the private school where our daughter currently attends is more important than the car. But like I said, I am not real excited about selling it, it is a beautiful car.

R

Users who are viewing this thread