FS - 2000 Cobra R #21/300, no mods, no race, 650 original miles...................

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Show car condition. Driven just enough miles to lubricate and exercise everything over the years. Climate controlled garage. Full documentation. Car cover. Even the original Motocraft assy. line battery is still in place and starts this car @ 9 years old. Plenty of picture upon request.

You will not be disappointed.

$46K, offers?
Small1.gif

Please PM me if you are interested in this pristine original example of a 2000 Cobra R.

Thanks, Robert

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Robert, is it just me, or are you selling off ALL your Cobras?

P.J.- It may seem strange, but yes I a thinning out my Cobra collection. I may not sell everyone, but I am selling some of them. It seems that my interests have changed since we had our second child 4 years ago. :shrug:

I have found that having 5 collector cars stored in a 20x40 climate contolled garage may be wise and beneficial from the point of using every foot of space to store/preserve my collection, but when I feel like taking a car to a car show, it is always the one in the back corner that is the choice, and then it takes the moving of 2 cars to get that one out. :bored:

It is time to downsize. I also have my 800 original mile 95 Cobra R for sale. If they do not sell, it is not a big deal, and if at least one sells, more room!! YEAH!!

These were the days....................:thumbsup:

Picture945-1.gif

Picture946.gif

R

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I was burdoned with which Cobra R to take to the show. LOL
Good Luck on your sale Robert.
Do you still have the 95 Hardtop (the actual hardtop, not the car) for sale? if so, do you have the link. I know a few people who were looking to go the hardtop route.

powersof12

Established Member
Can you plate and title the "R's"?

I have been waiting on a Raptor ever since I sold my Termy but you have a very nice Cobra there.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

I attempted to reply, but the only option I had in my message box was "delete", so I will reply on this thread.

Thank you for your offer. I like the 04 Mystichrome's, but currently I am downsizing my collection and a trade would keep me at my current number of cars, but again, thank you for your offer.

Robert

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Can you plate and title the "R's"?

I have been waiting on a Raptor ever since I sold my Termy but you have a very nice Cobra there.

Yes, the 93, 95 and 00R's are fully street legal and were sold with a MSO that could be titled. That is the beauty of the SVT Cobra R's. Unlike the 500S, 500C and 500CJ Mustangs, the Cobra R's were designed and engineered to be fully emissions and safety legal for their specific year of production. If you enjoy a performance/collector car with "race car" features (from the assy. line), but do not want to be limited to the race track, the fully street legal Cobra R is the Mustang of choice. I can't think of many, if any production street legal cars that have Fuel Safe fuel cells, the Cobra R's are unique!! :thumbsup:

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Which ones do you know you want to keep Robert?

My 725 Super Snake has kinda grabbed my interest. The sale of my 93R and one of the 2-Tops paid for it (the purchase of a new 08 GT500 and the 725 conversion). I like the 00R. I also like my 95R. I may sell both, or if no one wants them, I may keep both. If I had to choose...........I guess I would rather sell my 800 original 95R first? :shrug:

Here it is, pictured in the same photoshoot as the 00R for that 2004 Mustang Enthusiast feature............

small2-2.gif

and the editor taking a picture that ended up in the magazine feature...........

DSCN2605-1.gif

and another......................

DSCN2604.gif

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
livin the dream

The dream was walking into the bank and the loan officer saying "Please sign here".....x________________

and then trying to figure out how to make the payments. :shrug:

Thankfully, they are all paid for now!!

I have a GREAT wife!!

R

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
The dream was walking into the bank and the loan officer saying "Please sign here".....x________________

and then trying to figure out how to make the payments. :shrug:

Thankfully, they are all paid for now!!

I have a GREAT wife!!

R

either way man, all those beautiful cars. it would be worth it. i pay out the ass for mine, worth every penny.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread