FS ..04 competition orange coupe in maryland

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Did you look through his purchases? There is a 4.6 Short block here bought. I wonder why?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I've seen this Terminator no less than 20 times over the past two+ years and it is one of the cleanest, most meticulously maintained Cobras in the entire MACA, (260+ Cobras at last count). Certainly what it is worth is subjective and will be determined by the marketplace, but if I was Bruce, I wouldn't accept a penny under $27,000 for it.

Totally classless posting in here about what's it's "really" worth, buying Shelby's over MSRP(???), and goodness knows what else. Steve, if you're really interested in Bruce's Terminator, why don't you call him and make him an offer he can't refuse............$27,000.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
thanks dwight,,, sorry to all i work for verizon and since the ice storm came threw here ive been at work trying to get the cables and broken poles back up for the past few days working around the clock,, thanks for bearing with me here, pics going out to the emails i have seen on here

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Last edited:

GeorgeG

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang4me
Dam it! I didnt even get a chance to bid http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3580&rd=1&rd=1
My offer still stands!!

From looking at the pics, this Ebay Cobra is not near in the condition of playwithmysnake's Terminator, nor does it have the mods. Having worn out MT drag radials on the rear certainly indicates a usage pattern as well.

That is probably why others are offering $25-$25.5k for this car, which $1,000-$1,500 more than the car on EBay went for.

GeorgeG

Established Member
stang4me said:
you put 2g into that car and you got the same thing

Exactly...Accept that the money you spend on mods is not recouped on the sale price. In fact, it generally limits the buyers since people assume you beat on the car. A bone stock car generally attracts more buyers and a higher price.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
as is ,, if car does not sell by spring,, it will be put back to stock ,, and then traded and i will get what i want for it,and be able to sell the parts , for a lil cash, not that big of a deal,,, private seller of kbb is 29,000 and change,,, go figure

TurboJ2

Established Member
TTT for a nice car. I wish all you broke ass low ballers would get off this dudes nuts.The man said 27k, deal with it. GeorgeC why dont you get lost, if we wanted to read your crap we would buy a copy of consumer reports..... Geez these people kill me.............

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The HiJackers kill me. Anyone that goes by E-Bay to figure out value is a complete TOOL. Do you know how many things on E-Bay never even sell because the owners end up winning their own bid. You can't look at a car that SUPPOSEDLY sold on E-Bay and be convinced that it's the true market value. E-Bay means NOTHING!

Comp Orange Cobras in perfect condition are worth every penny of what he's asking to a guy that wants a Comp Orange Cobra. There is no question about it. Supply and Demand is what drives the market, not E-bay, not KBB, not Edmunds. If you want a Comp Orange Cobra and don't want to spend a couple extra bucks, keep waiting cause your not gonna get one.

Play I hope your sale goes well, I'm sure that the buyer is getting a sweet car. People that know what they want also know what it will cost to get what they want. Then there are the people that dream about what they want and also dream about what it will cost.

E-Bay, what a joke!

If for some reason your sale falls through, E-mail the pics and I'll start you a new thread with the pics attached. That way you can drop this Hijacked POS. [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread