FS ..04 competition orange coupe in maryland

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
GeorgeG said:
Hi All,

I tried to appraise this car using Edmunds book value (much more accurate and realistic than Kelly Blue Book) and came up with the below. Basically, the "private party" book value assuming the car is in outstanding condition and adjusted for miles is $24,083 (i.e., it needs nothing). I am not sure if the car has chrome rims, but I assumed it did.

Here's the link in case anyone wants to run the numbers from their zip code:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/ford/mustangsvtcobra/100340197/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)
Trade-In Private Party Dealer Retail
National Base Price $19,794 $21,831 $23,497
Optional Equipment $256 $288 $350
17 Inch Wheels - Chrome $256 $288 $350
Color Adjustment
Orange $0 $0 $0
Regional Adjustment
for Zip Code 19801 $40 $44 $47
Mileage Adjustment
15,000 miles $1,030 $1,030 $1,030
Condition Adjustment
Outstanding $849 $890 $981
Total $21,969 $24,083 $25,905

I personally think the car is worth more than this, but my thought is more gut rather than based on data, which is what Edmunds uses.

I would personally pay closer to $25,000-$25,500 like the other offers, but then again it's whatever floats your boat. :rolling:

KBB and everybody also says that a 93 cobra is worth about 3-4K, but we all know different.

TTT for a good deal, on a bueatiful car.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Whos a low balling tirekicker ? We all offered MORE then book value. No one is kicking tires, I have the money for the car but I wanna deal . Whats wrong with looking for a good deal ? Who's jackin threads? . Now you've become the hijacker zaxjax, you were the first person not interested in his car to post here . We are all interested in his car except you !

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Whos a low balling tirekicker ? We all offered MORE then book value. No one is kicking tires, I have the money for the car but I wanna deal . Whats wrong with looking for a good deal ? Who's jackin threads? . Now you've become the hijacker zaxjax, you were the first person not interested in his car to post here . We are all interested in his car except you !

Take a look at his sig and mine. See anything familiar, and I've bumped it! Just looking out for the MACA!

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
What does that have to do with anything ? I'm down with MACA too , I was the guy that won the MACA car show last summer in maryland with the KB 03 Saleen Cobra. You dont have to defend the seller, he's a grown man. I want this car damnit ! My garage is lonely since I sold both the saleens :(

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Your a troll because your arguing about price. This is not ebay. This is one of the fairest prices on the net for a rare low mileage car. If you dont like it go by a black one for 25,000. You dont have the money so go away

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
What does that have to do with anything ? I'm down with MACA too , I was the guy that won the MACA car show last summer in maryland with the KB 03 Saleen Cobra. You dont have to defend the seller, he's a grown man. I want this car damnit ! My garage is lonely since I sold both the saleens :(

Your calling him a troll because he is helping his friend out. Leave since you cant afford it.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Down with the MACA but call out a member on the price of his ride. Wow, then tell him his car is only worth book value. You know it's worth more than what he's asking. It's a Competiton Orange, only how many made, and how mant miles on it. Please, 25K is an insult, go by a dime a dozen black one.

Play - Sorry about arguing in your thread. Good luck with the sale! It's worth every penny of 27K!

Just saw two other Comp Orange threads - one for 27k and the other is 29K!

Last edited:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Pull the tampon out of yer azz first of all . I never said his car wasnt worth it , I said 25 is what me and everyone else seemed willing to pay . I made my offer which was over book value. I know these cars go for over book all day . I'm actually interested in the car , you guys are the one who arent interested , whos the troll now ? hmmmm And as far as what others are asking for theirs , it doesnt mean they will EVER get close to what they are asking. Theres a whipple CO 04 for 27k on here !!!! If you dont like people tryin to negotiate then dont read these threads since you arent in the market for this car anyways . When someone says "asking 27" offering 25 ISNT an insult.

Jubei

Established Member
05Mustang said:
First off, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I am just stating some facts.

For those of you who follow EBay, there were two CO Terminators that sold for approximately $25k about six months ago. One had 5,000 miles and I think the other one had 11,000 miles?

There was another one that was in NY that had 8k miles and was not pullied and got bid up to $25.8k.

I will see if I can find the links, but I think they get removed after 30 days?

I don't care what your facts are, the price is $27,000. If you want a CO Terminator for $25k stay off this thread and go ebay. I hate people who try to compare.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:

Haha, aren't you the guy that actually got in a screaming match with another member at the July 1st GTG over who's tuner was better??? I seem to remember you screamin phuck this, phuck that, phuck YOU in front of women and children and others who were just tryin to have a good time. :loser:

ttt for a good deal on a nice Comp Orange Cobra.

Last edited:

Slythrin

zaxjax said:
Down with the MACA but call out a member on the price of his ride. Wow, then tell him his car is only worth book value. You know it's worth more than what he's asking. It's a Competiton Orange, only how many made, and how mant miles on it. Please, 25K is an insult, go by a dime a dozen black one.

Play - Sorry about arguing in your thread. Good luck with the sale! It's worth every penny of 27K!

Just saw two other Comp Orange threads - one for 27k and the other is 29K!

that was mine for 27 after all the douch bag commints I parted it out because of stupid shit like this!! It was easyer than listening to someones bull shit anyway Im interested in this car if it is mint can you please pm me some detailed pics i can fly out at the end of the month with cash in hand. No bull shit here.

Thanks

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
hey all,, glad i was at work for 22 hrs to come home to see this on my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,, i dont car what people think , poke around and look at all the other cobras out there that are going more then 26 and no one is harrasing them!!!!!, to all who have asked for pics i will send tomar when i get off work i have to go back in at 6 and its 230am here right now,,,,sorry to all i dont know how to post pics on here number one and nu,ber 2 i will forward a load of them to the emails that i got on here, and for the hijackers, its done and over with , move on, or i just start another ,, when it sells , it sells, if not,, it will be stripped and taken back to my dads dealership where i can get what i want , and then they will turn and sell it for 30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you dont believe me they just sold one in oct a silver vert with 20,000 miles for somewhere around 32,000,,, dont tell me im high

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Rick James said:
Haha, aren't you the guy that actually got in a screaming match with another member at the July 1st GTG over who's tuner was better??? I seem to remember you screamin phuck this, phuck that, phuck YOU in front of women and children and others who were just tryin to have a good time. :loser:

ttt for a good deal on a nice Comp Orange Cobra.

But he won the car show!

TTT

Last edited:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
zaxjax said:
But he won the car show!

TTT
\
But he is a loser in all of our books, Always talking about tampons in asses. It sounds like your the one who knows all about them. He said he wasnt taking 25,000 so go away. You asked HE SAID NO. that makes you a troll. Leave it alone. He doesnt care how badly you are on your knees wanting to buy his car for 25k, and this is not ebay. GO AWAY TROLL

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
playwithmysnake is a cool guy... I assume his car is as nice as mine, and there is no god danm way I am selling my car for 25K... C/O is a rare color, if you don't want to pay for it, go buy a black or silver one like has been suggested in the other post...

The Orange and Mystic cars will bring more money for the rare and cool factor... I paid 31 for my car a year ago, granted it was at a dealer and I got a HUGE over trade in, so I technically paid about 28 for it and got what my trade was worth, but blue book or whatever means very little on Mustangs because the market drives it, not what it should be worth...

Good luck with the sale dude, and if you want to part it out, I need your idlers.:beer: (At least one 100 MM, I bought three from Doug)

Users who are viewing this thread