FS: 03 Redfire with POSI port and CCW classics

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
That poor car just can't keep a home! I sure miss it. You definitely will too. Someone got a great babied car.

Hey stranger, I didn't think you still were on here. I already miss it.

I just drove it 5 minutes ago and it drives like a new one! My brother in law is tickled pink.

Pretty sweet isn't it??? You like that twin disc clutch???

00Buckshot

Established Member
I still lurk. I try not to visit too often cause I still want to get another one in my garage but I really need a 4 door. It would have been difficult not to buy her back especially after the mods you did on that sucker. Hoping to get a G8 GT or CTS-V sometime soon. Hope you are doing well man.

redrockett

Established Member
Hey stranger, I didn't think you still were on here. I already miss it.

Pretty sweet isn't it??? You like that twin disc clutch???

That clutch is awesome!!! Car is very smooth! I can promise it is in good hands and will be taken very good care of.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I still lurk. I try not to visit too often cause I still want to get another one in my garage but I really need a 4 door. It would have been difficult not to buy her back especially after the mods you did on that sucker. Hoping to get a G8 GT or CTS-V sometime soon. Hope you are doing well man.

Both are nice 4 doors you picked there... either one should make you happy, and I'm doing good, hope you are too:beer:

That clutch is awesome!!! Car is very smooth! I can promise it is in good hands and will be taken very good care of.

I wish I knew about that clutch earlier, and I know it found a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread