FS: 03 Redfire with POSI port and CCW classics

ScottsdaleSnake

Silver Bullet
Established Member
Not sure, they were on the car when I bought it.

Thank You:beer:

The center finish on your wheels is different in the last picture...I think the person is wondering which finish wheel center comes with the car? Is it the Gray color finish that's in most of the pics or is it the more polished center finish that's in the last pic? thanks GLWS:rockon:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
The center finish on your wheels is different in the last picture...I think the person is wondering which finish wheel center comes with the car? Is it the Gray color finish that's in most of the pics or is it the more polished center finish that's in the last pic? thanks GLWS:rockon:

I gotcha... in the last pic the previous owner had bought the brushed clear and then traded them for the brushed black... I used the pic because it had the "disney cars" photoshop... but it was taken when he had the clear rims on....

but to answer your question the black one's come with the car.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
hahah +1 keep her until like december or january and I'll be all over it but otherwise get it outta here so I don't have to be teased by it everyday haha GLWS.

Thanks

Get a caddy lol. Anyways glws seems like your getting a pretty good amount of interest on it.

a cts-v would be nice!!! and thanks

pm's replied

Dane

Established Member
Bump for a great car. I have seen this car a lot over the past 2 years and it looks like a low mileage car. Well kept.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Pm me what youll let this thing go for man. I keep looking at it! Very interested.

pm sent

Bump for a great car. I have seen this car a lot over the past 2 years and it looks like a low mileage car. Well kept.

sorry to see yours go, and thanks... I know the 57k mileage makes people cringe, but I've put a lot of blood and sweat keeping her looking amazing..

Users who are viewing this thread