FS: 03 Redfire with POSI port and CCW classics

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
sold sold sold

I'm selling my 03 cobra 57k on it, the original motor was replaced at 15k under warranty (I have the oasis report to verify it) I'm the 4th owner (the 3rd owner only had it for aprrox 3 months, work cut his hours and he had to sell) I might be the 5th owner... I was told I was the 4th and when I looked at the carfax it looked like a lot more, but when I followed the "3rd" owner on here, he was in the service and moved from tx to sc to fl and it shows that on the carfax but as a new entry, but he was still the same owner:shrug:

This car was a babied garage queen until I bought it and used it as a daily driver. The car has been driven, as it should, and the paint is not perfect but is closer than most you will find if your shopping these cars right now. I would rate the exterior an 8 out of 10 by my standards and the interior would get a 9 out of 10. Everything is in perfect working order on the car and it has a ton of little extras but I will list the major mods below:

I put on a posi ported blower/TB/plenum back in Nov of last year with 60lb injectors, BAP with wire upgrade, MAFia and it put down 519rwhp and 498rwtq. I just put in a mcleod RST twin disc clutch with a new spec alum flywheel, ford racing TOB, pilot bearing, ford racing retainer, adjustable pivot ball, clutch cable, fiore adjuster and quadrant. new synchromesh in the trans all done approx 900 miles ago.

irs brace
ccw classics 3 piece wheels 18x9 front with 275/35/18 falkens and 18x11 rears with 295/35/18 bfg kdws (i had 315's on before these and it fit with no problems)
off road x with borla stingers
SCT x3 handheld
170 thermostat
Speedhut 2 gauge pillar pod
Pro 5.0 "Power Tower" T-56 shifter (still have original shifter)
JLT True Cold Air Intake Colormatched (Redfire)
Innovative LC-1 Wideband o2 meter with DB gauge
Billet flow pulley kit (Red) with 2.76 blower pulley
Panasonic 6505 DVD/CD Tuner (plays dvd movies and mp3's) w/custom Earthquake Probox Sub
Car has been lowered
Head and tail lights have been tinted with 3M tint
replaced fan last fall
just replaced both front wheel bearings 2 weeks ago
sequential tail lights
$19k

4342006411_6cbbeffd4c_o-1.jpg

goliath1.jpg

goliath3.jpg

DSCF6219Large.jpg

DSCF6212Large.jpg

Cobra047.gif

Cobra045.gif

Cobra020.jpg

Cobra012.jpg

Cobra010.jpg

Cobra006.jpg

DSCF5782Large.gif

I can probably change the lipstick color if you don't like it
redfirecopyfz0.jpg

a couple of vids
[youtube_browser]3BmbJgNMHLg[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]mC99YR4KvIM[/youtube_browser]

some better pics of the blower in this thread
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-finally-installed-my-posi-ported-blower.html

Last edited:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Man thing looks good. Just wish the mileage was lower!
GLWS
it's the catch 22.... I understand everyone wants a low mileage terminator, but you also have to realize it's 8 years old and way to fun not to drive it:beer:

Badass car!! Does it have Heat Exchanger or did I miss that?

nope, stock heat exchanger

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
I can vouch for car and owner. Saw the car at a cruise in, it is very nice and looks even better in person. Also you could'nt buy from a nicer and more honest person than the seller. You might run across some shady characters when trying to buy one of these cars, but I can guarantee you Murse is not one of them:thumbsup:

Last edited:

tophand

Established Member
Nice Cobra. Let me know if you're coming North to the outer banks soon.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
What finish are your centers?
GLWS, its a beautiful car.

Not sure, they were on the car when I bought it.

I can vouch for car and owner. Saw the car at a cruise in, it is very nice and looks even better in person. Also you could'nt buy from a nicer and more honest person than the seller. You might run across some shady characters when trying to buy one of these cars, but I can guarantee you Murse is not one of them:thumbsup:

Thank You:beer:

modularfox87

Established Member
nice car dude im in the market for one an i would like to check it out soon im willing to drive

Users who are viewing this thread