FS: 03 Mach 1 Parts

88_Stanga

Established Member
the car is in groton i am pretty sure. the seats have been removed to put in his other car. im not sure exactly what is left of the inside. he said he has cut a few things out to put into the 67 mustang. i have the center console in my possession right now, if jake doesnt want it then are next in line. the car is outside in a carport and even the center console took me about an hour to clean up to make it look halfway decent.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Hmm last time I checked whenever your interested in something to purchase it means chances are you want it..... you dumb prick. Don't get all butt hurt because you didn't get this part. Don't worry I will see if I can get some sweet install pictures of the swap!!! Let me know what your email address is.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Hmm last time I checked whenever your interested in something to purchase it means chances are you want it..... you dumb prick. Don't get all butt hurt because you didn't get this part. Don't worry I will see if I can get some sweet install pictures of the swap!!! Let me know what your email address is.

ok, look at it this way. you have an item for sale. some guy says he's interested. another guy comes along with CASH in his hand, and says ILL TAKE IT. what would you do?

its not sold till its sold. and money talks, bullshit walks.

merc lover

Established Member
ok, look at it this way. you have an item for sale. some guy says he's interested. another guy comes along with CASH in his hand, and says ILL TAKE IT. what would you do?

I would contact the first guy and tell him that there is another interested party. But I would still give first dibs to the guy that was interested first, and tell him that if he doesn't come up with the cash within such-and-such time, then I will have to sell to the second guy. I can't believe that you can't wrap your tiny brain around such a simple concept as "dibs", which every second-grader understands. Maybe down in Alexandria you guys don't understand how that works, so maybe you should stay out of the local New England forum. This isn't some Barrett-Jackson auction, where assholes like you talk about how much money they have and "money talks" and all that shit. It was a local sale posted in a local forum.
Look, you're acting like an idiot.
Save some face and just walk away. Guy wanted local sale. Local guy asked about price and was just waiting for a reply. You tried to pull the rug out from under the local guy and lost hard.
Good. And hat's off to 88 for doing the right thing in this situation.:beer:

P.S. I used to live with a chick from Alexandria in the early 90s and she was the most petulant, whiny, uppitty, holier-than-thou, snobby bitch I ever met. And STUPID?
OMFG as stupid as the day is long.
-FWIW.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I would contact the first guy and tell him that there is another interested party. But I would still give first dibs to the guy that was interested first, and tell him that if he doesn't come up with the cash within such-and-such time, then I will have to sell to the second guy. I can't believe that you can't wrap your tiny brain around such a simple concept as "dibs", which every second-grader understands. Maybe down in Alexandria you guys don't understand how that works, so maybe you should stay out of the local New England forum. This isn't some Barrett-Jackson auction, where assholes like you talk about how much money they have and "money talks" and all that shit. It was a local sale posted in a local forum.
Save some face and just walk away. Guy wanted local sale. Local guy asked about price and was just waiting for a reply. You tried to pull the rug out from under the local guy and lost hard.

P.S. I used to live with a chick from Alexandria in the early 90s and she was the most petulant, whiny, uppitty, holier-than-thou, snobby bitch I ever met. And STUPID?
-FWIW.

+1:-D

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member

-FWIW.

well i CONTACTED the seller, and he said it was still available. so what now smart guy?

any you want to talk about the stuck up uppity people in my area, being around new york, with all those dick head accent people, you have NO room room to talk.

and is there anything wrong with having $$? i think not.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
well i CONTACTED the seller, and he said it was still available. so what now smart guy?

any you want to talk about the stuck up uppity people in my area, being around new york, with all those dick head accent people, you have NO room room to talk.

and is there anything wrong with having $$? i think not.

Yeah because we all have New York accents.... are you really that stupid?? Is everybody in VA. this stupid? However I am in the Christmas spirit so I will take a picture of the rearend and make a nice little card with it.... so please tell me your address and I will mail asap.:rockon:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
hey dumbass, show me where he said he wanted it... he was INTERESTED. never said "i want it" or "ill take it" or anything to that nature for a matter of fact.

and it looks like thecat can smoke my man pole.

no i'm all set chief.....but i'm glad you were right and got the rear end......oh wait, you didn't :shrug: LMFAO :D

88_Stanga

Established Member
alright the ****ing rear end is sold. KingChronic, get back to your local boards ive had enough of this shit. Matt showed interest first in the LOCAL board and i sold it to him. he had cash in hand and i didnt have to wait around all day for him to show up. its people like you that make me not want to sell shit online to help other ppl out in need of parts. this isnt ebay, so deal with it. Steve keep me posted, and for the record I WANT THE WHEELS, I HAVE CASH IN HAND AND I WILL COME TO PICK THEM UP. just so their is no confusion like what just happened.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I tried to stay out of this. Yes, I got the 8.8 set up... Thanks Dan. Sorry for all the drama guys. Though it was rather amusing.

merc lover

Established Member
FWIW I saw the housing the other day it is a great piece, and in perfect shape. Almost makes me wish my car wasn't so wide so I could use the Mach1 rear.hahaha. Just gotta get the ABS harness now and we're in business.

Last edited:

merc lover

Established Member

You went around the guy's back through PMs instead of through the forum, where it was posted.
Even second-graders(here we go again!) know about "cuts" when you're waiting in line.
Since that's TWO second-grader-type lessons you have FAILED at:

Second grade>you

I don't mean to be a dick but you were wrong now please leave and never come back.

Users who are viewing this thread