FS: 03 Mach 1 Parts

88_Stanga

Established Member
one of the regular customers that comes to my work has an 03 Mach 1 that was smashed on the right front of the car and totaled. He bought the car and has taken the front seats, engine, trans, and wheels from the car. Doors, lights and other interior parts are for sale. Rear end, misc left over interior parts. If anyone is interested make a post or send a pm with a reasonable offer. The guy isnt worried about sitting on parts so no low balls. The car is yellow and was totaled with 30k on the clock.

88_Stanga

Established Member
i think it still has the catback on it and i will see if i can track down a number or if he wants you guys to just deal straight with me

88_Stanga

Established Member
How would I contact him for price on the rear suspension?

im guessing you want to go solid rear and you need all the CA's to go along with it?

Jake im pretty sure the interior is straight up black. but ill check into it. ill contact him tomorrow and get prices. for everything.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
im guessing you want to go solid rear and you need all the CA's to go along with it?
Not if they're stock. Really all I need is the housing, rear springs and caliper brackets. The rear exhaust hangers would be nice also. I will do all AEM CA's.

i knew you would post to this. LOL
Of course I would I want to do a super low budget sra swap. I allready have stock GT front springs and rear suspension components. Scooped those for free.:banana::pepper:

Last edited by a moderator:

merc lover

Established Member
Not if they're stock. Really all I need is the housing, rear springs and caliper brackets. The rear exhaust hangers would be nice also. I will do all AEM CA's.

Of course I would I want to do a super low budget sra swap. I allready have stock GT front springs and rear suspension components. Scooped those for free.:banana::pepper:

But Matt-
What would BB say?
:burnout:

Last edited:

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I know Billy wants me to do a 9. But that's just not an option to do it on the cheap side. SUre shorting a truck 9 would be easy but the UCA mounts would be difficult to fab up. Getting an axle with the uca mounts on it is way to expensive. I'll stick to the 8.8 with 9 ends and welded tubes. It's just the cost factor. Plus with a 9 you need to have more then one centersection. I mean whats the point of a 9 swap if you only have one third member?

Also I need to talk to him about ordering some Welds and MT's. If this doesn't work I 'll go to Tossy's.

Jarhead46

Established Member
I'm guessing the headlights are no good but if they are I would be interested.

Last edited:

88_Stanga

Established Member
ok just got off the phone with the guy....
Rear End (as a whole) with the calipers, rotors and suck with the control arms- $350
Raul-the chin spoiler is junk
Jake- he is going to take a look and see what condition the center console is in and get back to me.
Jarhead- The front left headlight is still good, pass side is cracked up. make an offer for the one if you want it.

Anyone else need anything. door switches, the spoiler, taillights and such let me know

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Hate to do it to you man..... but, local guy here and was asking for it first. Can I get it on sat. Also interested in the pass. taillight.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
If by showed interest you mean I posted in the thread 4 times waiting for his response then yes I showed interest in purchasing this part.

Users who are viewing this thread