FS: 03 Mach 1 Parts

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
If by showed interest you mean I posted in the thread 4 times waiting for his response then yes I showed interest in purchasing this part.

you showed interest, you DID NOT say you would buy it, i did. also talked to the seller, and said it was for sale, and said i would buy it.

so **** off, this shits mine, ill leave tomarrow and go get it.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
you showed interest, you DID NOT say you would buy it, i did. also talked to the seller, and said it was for sale, and said i would buy it.

so **** off, this shits mine, ill leave tomarrow and go get it.

Good for you if you want to come this far for a rear set up be my guest. Really must put a damper on the good price having to drive from VA. Either way I'll go get another one. Have a fun trip.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i told him i will come get it.

i was only a dick because you pulled the local guy card blah blah blah. i said i would come and get it, so it makes no difference if im in iraq. i mean i was the first person to say i want it.

think about it if its yours your trying to sell. would you hold it for the guy that showed interest, or would you sell it to the guy that says he wants it.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Honestley man you're making it sound like days in between I posted. Hell it was about an hour between you and me. Personally I would have waited. Never can count on anyone comming local or not. Hell your five plus states away I wouldn't have even paid attention to your post.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
yeah but look at my trader rating. ive never said i wanted something, and not paid for it. also have never lowballed anybody on anything.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Still it was posted in a local section not the market. I would only do that if I wanted hassel free sales. (i.e) no shipping or long haul parts chasers. Don't get me wrong I love money as much as the next guy.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Trader ratings.... A good idea but can be corrupted. How do you know it's not friends just fluffing a rating, or just a plain theif Like LeosGT

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
well you can click on them, and read the link, and you'll see its half way accross the country.

ive bought tons of stuff, sold tons of stuff, and the only person that has been ripped off was me, and that was because paypal stole $3K from me. never stolen or ripped a person off in my life.

merc lover

Established Member
Matt-it's a sign-

9-inch!
9-inch!
9-inch!
9-inch!
:burnout:
You can get cheap third members from BB, all you have to do is help him carry totes up the stairs..hahaha

Last edited:

88_Stanga

Established Member
i aplogize for not being in the thread for the past few days. many things have come up. Smokin03svt, i personally feel that you get dibs because you posted about it first. Not trying to start an online war here. King Chronic, i would honestly prefer to sell locally, thats why it is posted in this section. it would be too much work for me to go and get the shit and bring it to get shipped when im not making any money on this to begin with. Im going to call the guy right now and see what his plans are for tomorrow. Smokin03, expect a PM

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i aplogize for not being in the thread for the past few days. many things have come up. Smokin03svt, i personally feel that you get dibs because you posted about it first. Not trying to start an online war here. King Chronic, i would honestly prefer to sell locally, thats why it is posted in this section. it would be too much work for me to go and get the shit and bring it to get shipped when im not making any money on this to begin with. Im going to call the guy right now and see what his plans are for tomorrow. Smokin03, expect a PM

dude, i told you ill come pick it up.

and i am the first person that said i want it. was i not? dont see where it matters where i am if im going to come pick it up.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
hmmm, nice work Matt....looks like "KingChronic" can **** off :loser:
Now now Pete. Thats not nice. Things worked out to be in my favor, thats all.
Steve thanks for the hookup.:banana::pepper: Let me try to contact 88 through a PM before we make plans.

88_Stanga

Established Member
JAKE i hope you read this. I have the center console in my possesion right now. it doesnt have any silver trim pieces to it. all black. Its yours if you want to make a drive or we can meet up somewhere inbetween. it needs some cleaning up which i am going to do today. drop me a PM

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
dude, i told you ill come pick it up.

and i am the first person that said i want it. was i not? dont see where it matters where i am if im going to come pick it up.

Eh, it matters because he said he wanted to sell it locally:idea:. So technically smokin svt was the first to say that he wants it according to the sellers demands of selling it. But hey cheer up buck-a-roo I'm sure there are some great parts where you are from.:thumbsup:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Eh, it matters because he said he wanted to sell it locally:idea:. So technically smokin svt was the first to say that he wants it according to the sellers demands of selling it. But hey cheer up buck-a-roo I'm sure there are some great parts where you are from.:thumbsup:

hey dumbass, show me where he said he wanted it... he was INTERESTED. never said "i want it" or "ill take it" or anything to that nature for a matter of fact.

and it looks like thecat can smoke my man pole.

Users who are viewing this thread