FS: 03 DSG, true forged whipple e85 coupe

forcefedcobra

Established Member
SOLD!

JustaGT5408 is headed back to Iowa with her minus the wheels. Garage sale thread coming up with lots of goodies so keep your eyes open.

20130505_111308_zpse60461e9.jpg

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
Noo don't sell it! This has been one of my favorite cars on svtp. I remember reading your build thread and updates religiously.

Anyway, GLWS!

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Brandon the other day i was wondering what you been up to. Haven't see you post in a while. GLWS man, although you might regret it down the road

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Noo don't sell it! This has been one of my favorite cars on svtp. I remember reading your build thread and updates religiously.

Anyway, GLWS!

LOL! Thanks so much for the kind words. I always tell everyone that my car is better known than myself. Even locally I hear people talk about it and then say "oh you are the guy that owns that car"

Very nice looking car! GLWS.

Thanks

I know what size it is, but might want to list the blower size B. G/L with the sale.

Correct. thanks bud. Kevin was just at the house visiting from texas to see our new baby girl and we were just talking about organizing and updating this thread. Too much to think about in a few minutes

On of my favorites!!!

You are too kind

Looks amazing GLWS

:beer:

Mileage? Gorgeous car btw, GLWS!

Sadly I dont know for sure but I'll go out in the garage and check. its around 40k but I'll update top of thread with actual mileage. motor has maybe 9-10k and the 2.9 whipple is brand new. maybe has 1k on it

replied

awesome build, can't get enough of those TF rims 0.0

I love them to and will more than likely go with another set on a future build

WOW! What a Beast! great looking ride! GLWS!

:beer:

hell of a car man....GLWS

question......where did you find that decal to cover the FORD emblem?

I WANT

that oval decal was included with 2.3 whipples back in the day. first one I had came off so I contacted dustin whipple and he found me several (discontinued) that they had left and sent them to me once I showed him what I was doing with it.

Brandon the other day i was wondering what you been up to. Haven't see you post in a while. GLWS man, although you might regret it down the road

Leo I have been so stupid busy with work, new home, and family its not even funny. I have kicked myself for every car that I have sold. The wife isnt happy about it. I have a list of things that I would like to purchase to replace it.

One of my favourites on this site. Love everything about it!

You are far too kind. thank you

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that is probably the best looking application of an aftermarket gas door that ive ever seen. so clean and subtle. awesome :beer:

on top of the rest of the car. just shows your attention to detail :beer:

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
A God amongst mere Mustangs. sure you don't wanna donate that? Like, to a museum..

Users who are viewing this thread