Frustrated with twins...Wanna trade?

CSG

Established Member
You guys are having problems with the front bumper and My intercooler is SO far away from my bumper, I was contemplating NOT using the spacers, lol. But then the piping might not fit. It sits so far deep in there compared to my bumper, I wish it was a full inch thicker.

My piping (atleast on the drivers side) would have fit better with the short spacers vs the long ones. Never would have gotten the bumper cover on though. With your front you may want to look at that.

D.T.R

Established Member
I can definitely help others once i have went through my install.
That's pretty much all i do on the Honda forums... i try to help others.

Torchy

Established Member
Glad to see you are getting over the hump. There are few of us who have done this install, we all talk with each other. So never hesitate to ask questions or request a phone number.

True dat

CSG

Established Member
I bolted the bumper cover up last night. I thought it was good but I think I may pull it & trim one more time. It seems to be hanging up just enough to make the corners where it meets the fenders at the fender well off about .125".

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
We do, all ya got to do is ask. Several of us text each other and still do after the install. I have shared my number many times via PM. I have given rides to people serious about maybe purchasing the kit. Etc.

Hi, do you guys have a group text for this on the popular groupme app? If so can I be added? If there isn't such a thing I can create oen so we all are linked together n info goes across the boards. Pics n links can be shared on there too. I have my hotside getting coated n will be about two months away from starting but I still feel this would be a helpful tool where questions can be texted and the whole group gets it rather than waiting for the thread to be seen.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Hi, do you guys have a group text for this on the popular groupme app? If so can I be added? If there isn't such a thing I can create oen so we all are linked together n info goes across the boards. Pics n links can be shared on there too. I have my hotside getting coated n will be about two months away from starting but I still feel this would be a helpful tool where questions can be texted and the whole group gets it rather than waiting for the thread to be seen.

I wanted to get a group text going. I have an iphone, if you guys have them we can just get one going through imessage. If you don't than lmk what app you guys want to use, whatsAPP, groupme, whatever. My # is 631 9O3 3567.

CSG

Established Member
I'm I-phone as well. 337 661 4845

Completed my install along with the JMS BAP, ID1000's, gauges & elec boost controller. Loaded a base tune and it fired right up. Flowed the turbos and got 24oz out of each in 30 sec. I'm waiting on oil restrictors from Hellion so I can finish the tune (TSS). My car has the FRPP billet oil pump so your results may vary.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Im android, I know the groupme app can go over many phones and carriers. I went ahead and made a group on groupme. I guess let me know when you download it and pm me your name and # and Ill add you to it. The group me # is 240-394-7546. Maybe you can sight up with that, idk.

stretchb

Established Member
nope, ran out of time. had to go to work. be back on it in 2 weeks.

be dropping mine at TSS also.

my budget build

turbo4_zpsdfb477a5.jpg

Last edited:

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
^ (Watches vids and gets excited about my kit doing the same. Then face plants due to arm in sling) GD :fm:

Your car moves out man.

CSG

Established Member
Oil restrictors should arrive today. Gets tuned on Tuesday. I was hoping to get it done this week but that did not work out with me waiting on the restrictors and TSS's schedule.

BUCKET

Established Member
iPhone 8509821455

I've ment to flow mine. But it's been on stands for a week because I'm so busy. (Brake lines and dot4 fluid swap. Done)

Users who are viewing this thread