FRPP 90mm throttle body on the Boss?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Anybody running one of THESE? I'm not interested in the power level. I'm interested in how well it runs with a tune.

Thanks.:beer:

Here's mine, just wondering.

IMAG1065.gif

Haven't gotten it tuned yet, hence the reason I'm asking.

Last edited:

ArabianOak

Established Member
how much power do these add? also, why does the OP want a lund tune for the steeda 101mm intake? Steeda sent a great tune with my intake...

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
nevermind, i see the stock one is 80.

just wondering if it's worth that money!

I got a good deal on this slightly used setup and the guy reported 46Xhp with this stuff and BBK headers tuned by Jim Sr. with JDM on a dyno in Houston, but whether any of this stuff is worth doing is subjective. I did it for the sole purpose of aesthetics. If I gain a few ponies I'll be happy as well, but I just drive to car shows or knock around town. I'm confident with KenB tuning and fine tuning the datalogs, I should have a very nice running 5.0!:rockon:

whoLEEoh

Established Member
if you want to get a bad ass tune and not just a generic e-mail tune to get the most out of it, hit up shaun @ aed...i guarantee youll be happy

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Stay with LUnd and have him do a remote tune session if you are not near one of his physical dyno locations...what other mods beside intake and TB?

With no other mods beside a custom tune and what you have, it should add 20-30hp up top on a Mustang dyno

ArabianOak

Established Member
Stay with LUnd and have him do a remote tune session if you are not near one of his physical dyno locations...what other mods beside intake and TB?

With no other mods beside a custom tune and what you have, it should add 20-30hp up top on a Mustang dyno

WOW....when you say up top what do you mean? like past 4K rpms or higher? Has anyone dyno'd with that throttle body/tune yet?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
WOW....when you say up top what do you mean? like past 4K rpms or higher? Has anyone dyno'd with that throttle body/tune yet?

2011 Mustang GT - The Assistant Manager - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine<-----CLICK LINK!

^^^^My build is exactly like this one featured in MM&FF. I'm going to add JPC Longtube headers as well so add even more HP/TQ to the numbers in the article and this is where I'll be NA.:pepper: :rockon: :bowdown:

SOUND TUBE REMOVED:
IMAG1099.gif

My phone camera FTL!!!!!!!!!!:kaboom: :nonono: :(

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
What's your stat inspection requirements? I keep reading about owners with LT's can't pass inspection because everything has to be turned off to prevent a CEL.

Users who are viewing this thread