Front license plate

joker21705

Established Member
What's everyone do for a front plate? Obviously not wanting to drill holes in my bumper any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Teddy O

Established Member
You should have no problem finding a "no drill" front plate frame for your car.

I zip tied mine to the splitter for an inspection sticker, then just ended up leaving it like that because it worked so well. My car is not a DD though. The zip ties may not hold up on a DD.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I got mine from Craig's Custom Brackets and it works great. I hate having a front plate but it's better than tickets i guess.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I also have a couple of Craigs brackets. Use them to get stickers, I don't leave them on.

joker21705

Established Member
what's a front plate? I haven't run one on my cobra since i bought it in 2007.
Lol what do you do to get a sticker? I zip tied mine towards the bottom valance for when I get a sticker Friday when it stops raining for now. If I don't have a plate my luck I would definitely get pulled over eventually.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Lol what do you do to get a sticker? I zip tied mine towards the bottom valance for when I get a sticker Friday when it stops raining for now. If I don't have a plate my luck I would definitely get pulled over eventually.

I bring it to a place that's muscle car friendly and they don't care.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I have a craigs bracket. I leave my plate on cause I also have an expired rejection sticker. Trying not to attract to much attention lol.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I've done this before keep the plate in the backseat, buy some screws at homedepot keep them in the HD bag, if you get pulled over say, "just bought these was just going to install them" it has worked.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I made my own front plate bracket for $20 at homedepot from 1" aluminum angle iron. Runs accross the top of the H/E, then 2 bars stick forward past the bumper and the plate bolts to those pieces. Goes on with 2 nuts in 30 seconds. Literally pull in for a sticker, put it on the car, get a sticker, pull over in the lot and take it right off. I never run it on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread