***FRiScOS EVERY WEDNESDAY!!***

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
duane v said:
ya ya....grow up and get a job:rolleyes: .....I'm sick and tired that my taxes have to support a lazy 40 year old ass like you:loser: .....DA snake boy!!!!
YOUR taxes do not contribute to unemployment compensation you retard. of course if you had brain cell one, you would know that.

everyone on the net knows you're a complete and blithering asshole, regardless of whether it's online or offline.

UCBeau

duane v said:
pix please, and there has to be some proof it's your office:-D ...thank you daddy war-bucs.....DA snake boy!!!!
i honestly dont care enough about you...you are the laughingstock of the socal stang community..on the level of chris capone and his ricer crew..i know what my office looks like, i walk into it almost every day. hey, its better than selling tools out of the back of a truck.

duane v

Established Member
recapp....

Damon ( 5 year olds voice)....."I touched you":rollseyes .....Damon ( 5 year olds voice) "you're a ****en pussy":rollseyes ....Duane...."Im right in front of you, hit me tough guy":rollseyes ....Damon (5 year olds voice) "you're a ****en pussy"....Duane..."I'm right here in front of you, take your best shot"......Damon (5 year olds voice)..."you'd like that you ****en pussy"......Duane V....Im right here Damon and I'm not moving take your best shot........Damon, walks away like the little bitch he really is......Derrik and Kris. "wow he really is an idiot":-D .....Duane V..."yep, thats why he's forty and dont have a job".....

Steve said nothing, I looked right at him, but to my shocked self Steve appears to have a more class in person...oh, and that pacing tick appears to be a rumor, because I didnt witness it but I wasnt really paying attention....I think Steve had better up bringing than Damon....but that isnt saying much...

I had a great time with everyone there, and it was a great turn out....a few people commented that I was responsible for the big turn out...that made me blush a little:D ..... I wish I had more time to stay....oh and some kid took me for $10:-D ....some fund raiser thingy....this kid had some selling skillz...here are some pix....sorry about the size:-D

Paula, Mrs. Rada and Trista were arrested for exhibition of speed in the parking lott:eek: .....but look at all those legs:beer: .....hope the bail isnt too high...
94531.jpg

Kris Hortons car...you cant help but to take pix of that ricey stang
94532.jpg

94533.jpg

DA snake boy!!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
I really didn't get a chance to hurl an insult at Duane. I was waiting for the opportunity, but didn't get one. Oh well.

As for what he said about Damon, as usual, that is completely incorrect with what ACTUALLY happened.

But, as the norm, Duane lies and we all know it.

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
I really didn't get a chance to hurl an insult at Duane. I was waiting for the opportunity, but didn't get one. Oh well.

As for what he said about Damon, as usual, that is completely incorrect with what ACTUALLY happened.

But, as the norm, Duane lies and we all know it.
you werent even there:rollseyes ...ask Kris and Derrick what happened, they were two feet away....it was pretty lame:rollseyes .....they like me just rolled their eyes....I think Kris was more disapointed in Damon, but Derrick and I laughed our asses off after the bitch Damon walked away....then 10 minutes later you pulled up...Derrick is all "round 2":lol1: .....but you never said anything.....

you clowns dont scare me in the slightest:rollseyes ...Hopefully the both of you will grow up and soon get a life and forget about Duane V.....you dont like what I say, use the ignore feature....see you at the next Friscos:pepper: ....DA snake boy!!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
duane v said:
you werent even there:rollseyes ...ask Kris and Derrick what happened, they were two feet away....it was pretty lame:rollseyes .....they like me just rolled their eyes....I think Kris was more disapointed in Damon, but Derrick and I laughed our asses off after the bitch Damon walked away....then 10 minutes later you pulled up...Derrick is all "round 2":lol1: .....but you never said anything.....

you clowns dont scare me in the slightest:rollseyes ...Hopefully the both of you will grow up and soon get a life and forget about Duane V.....you dont like what I say, use the ignore feature....see you at the next Friscos:pepper: ....DA snake boy!!!!
Just saying, that is not the story I heard, per what Derek told me. I know what happened, and that is not what happened. I don't believe you, sorry.

And I'll grow up when YOU grow up, mmmkay??

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
Just saying, that is not the story I heard, per what Derek told me. I know what happened, and that is not what happened. I don't believe you, sorry.

And I'll grow up when YOU grow up, mmmkay??
Derrick was right there...I dared Damon and he just stood there.....and he cussed...I stood face to face with him and kept daring him, and he did nothing but shoot his mouth off.....It was a total joke:rollseyes ....and if he wants to do the same thing I'll stand right in his face and dare him again.....he's all talk....the minute he has the balls to take a swing, then I guess you'll see fight:rollseyes ......like I said you and Damon need to get a life:rollseyes ....DA snake boy!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
duane v said:
Derrick was right there...I dared Damon and he just stood there.....and he cussed...I stood face to face with him and kept daring him, and he did nothing but shoot his mouth off.....It was a total joke:rollseyes ....and if he wants to do the same thing I'll stand right in his face and dare him again.....he's all talk....the minute he has the balls to take a swing, then I guess you'll see fight:rollseyes ......like I said you and Damon need to get a life:rollseyes ....DA snake boy!!!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :rollseyes

Try looking into the lyrics for the song by Tool called "The Pot"

It fits who you are.

kloogy

Mustang driver I am
Established Member
He won't punch you in the face, because we all know what a queerbag you are. You will run to the cops like a f@ggot. Stand toe to toe like a man, and there are plenty of people who would be happy to knock you the fawk out. It's just a matter of time till someone does it. You seriously need a good beating.

BarebackDuane.bmp

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
hmm. guess i must be a pussy then. i seem to recall actually making the first move and then leaving the ball in your court. as expected, nothing happened and my point had been proven.

after that, there wasn't anything you could have done. my taking steps further wouldn't have proven a thing, except perhaps the severity of the punch you could take.

Last edited:

kloogy

Mustang driver I am
Established Member
Damon, we all know he is a moron pussy. How many forums has he been banned/deleted from now ? He wanted you to hit him so he could be the queer that he is and call the police. You would've been stupid to take the first swing. He is the joke of every site he is on. Him and his "supersize it daddy".

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
kloogy said:
Damon, we all know he is a moron pussy. How many forums has he been banned/deleted from now ? He wanted you to hit him so he could be the queer that he is and call the police. You would've been stupid to take the first swing. He is the joke of every site he is on. Him and his "supersize it daddy".
oh, i know. believe me, i know. today did nothing more than validate what everyone else in the mustang community already knew. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread