***FRiScOS EVERY WEDNESDAY!!***

Neurotoxic

Established Member
:lol:

If Duane expects me to start a fight with him, I know his motives are to get me arrested. However, it won't stop me from hurling insults at him. He can't do anything about that! :-D

duane v

Established Member
SC2003 said:
haha!

You two crack me up!

BTW duane won't make it out past his drive. :tongue:
I'll be there...this is the first wednesday I've been home in 5 weeks:( ....Plus I wanna see WTF people have been doing to your poor stang:-D ....DA snake boy!!!

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:

If Duane expects me to start a fight with him, I know his motives are to get me arrested. However, it won't stop me from hurling insults at him. He can't do anything about that! :-D
I'll throw them right back at you....hopefully I'll get to witness your alcholic pacing tick that everyone talks about:-D ...that will be entertainment enough for me:rockon: .................................... "I need a drink"......................."I need another".........................."and another"..........................:banana: ....DA snake boy!!!!

UCBeau

duane v said:
Damn Right!!! Anyone that threatens to smash my daughters face in, I will call the police every time. I have a real career, unlike your stellar career working at a liquor store, so I just cant go out and play "Lets beat on all the people":rollseyes ....I prefer to have a criminal free record, it makes my resume more appealing to potential companies that may be hiring in the field I'm in;-) ....If I worked at a liquor store, having a couple of assault and batteries probably wouldn't matter,...oh and making sure you have a body temperature of 98.6 degree's might be needed:-D.....DA snake boy!!!!
lol yea my career at a liquor store...oh well, i make as much as you now and the pay will only get better after i get my 2nd degree. i'll be interested to see how bad you get clowned on, and what little you do about it.

UCBeau

Neurotoxic said:

be careful, he will complain to the cops that you are being a meanyhead and insulting him and his chubby "offspring"...

duane v

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
lol yea my career at a liquor store...oh well, i make as much as you now
I highly doubt that.......like I said before, show me your office, and maybe I'll believe your above statement:rollseyes .....DA snake boy!!!!

UCBeau

duane v said:
I highly doubt that.......like I said before, show me your office, and maybe I'll believe your above statement:rollseyes .....DA snake boy!!!!
sorry bub, i'm in no hurry to take pics of my office for ya. like i said, its boring. just imagine a corner office with a view of a parking lot and some houses, and a desk, couple of computers, and some pictures up on the wall. there you have it, my office.

Neurotoxic

Established Member
duane v said:
I'll throw them right back at you....hopefully I'll get to witness your alcholic pacing tick that everyone talks about:-D ...that will be entertainment enough for me:rockon: .................................... "I need a drink"......................."I need another".........................."and another"..........................:banana: ....DA snake boy!!!!

Like anyone will be talking to you. You will just sit by your Stang (POS Stang I might add) and be ignored. :loser:

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:

Like anyone will be talking to you. You will just sit by your Stang (POS Stang I might add) and be ignored. :loser:
oh, you hurt my feelings:rollseyes .......get a life:loser: .....DA snake boy!!!

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
I have a life. You, however, have no life and everyone knows this! :lol:
you outta hear what people say about you:eek: ....and they actually know you in person:-D ....At least people only know me based off my internet persona, which I'll admit is a bit abrasive:pepper:.....DA snake boy!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
duane v said:
you outta hear what people say about you:eek: ....and they actually know you in person:-D ....At least people only know me based off my internet persona, which I'll admit is a bit abrasive:pepper:.....DA snake boy!!!
I'm sure these people really matter when everyone I know can't stand you. I know who my real friends are, and that is all that matters.

I also know that you HAVE no friends, and that makes me happy. :-D

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
I'm sure these people really matter when everyone I know can't stand you. I know who my real friends are, and that is all that matters.

I also know that you HAVE no friends, and that makes me happy. :-D
uh ya:rollseyes ....my friends dont post on mustang sites, well with the exception of Omar......My wife and daughter are all the friendship I'll ever need.:beer: ...oh and our litle rat dog....DA snake boy!!!!

duane v

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
sorry bub, i'm in no hurry to take pics of my office for ya. like i said, its boring. just imagine a corner office with a view of a parking lot and some houses, and a desk, couple of computers, and some pictures up on the wall. there you have it, my office.
pix please, and there has to be some proof it's your office:-D ...thank you daddy war-bucs.....DA snake boy!!!!

Neurotoxic

Established Member
duane v said:
uh ya:rollseyes ....my friends dont post on mustang sites, well with the exception of Omar......My wife and daughter are all the friendship I'll ever need.:beer: ...oh and our litle rat dog....DA snake boy!!!!
Oh good, so you have all of 3 friends and a dog.

Now you have pointed out you have no friends on Mustang sites. I'm sure they will feel great about that. Then again, everyone hates you anyway which is something you already know. Does it feel good to know that most everyone on most SoCal websites want to punch your face in? Does that make you happy? I know I wouldn't want to live a life like that. And no, that wasn't a threat. I am sure you are looking for something to turn me in on, but I am just stating the obvious about what I have heard. I can't tell you how many people I have talked to who would like to see you leave this planet permanently.

I am sure you also know you have deep mental health problems and probably need to get help for them at some point.

So why are you going to Frisco's again if you have no friends on Mustang sites? Just curious. Masochist much? Ah you probably don't even know what that word means.

Have fun tonight!

duane v

Established Member
Neurotoxic said:
Oh good, so you have all of 3 friends and a dog.

Now you have pointed out you have no friends on Mustang sites. I'm sure they will feel great about that. Then again, everyone hates you anyway which is something you already know. Does it feel good to know that most everyone on most SoCal websites want to punch your face in? Does that make you happy? I know I wouldn't want to live a life like that. And no, that wasn't a threat. I am sure you are looking for something to turn me in on, but I am just stating the obvious about what I have heard. I can't tell you how many people I have talked to who would like to see you leave this planet permanently.

I am sure you also know you have deep mental health problems and probably need to get help for them at some point.

So why are you going to Frisco's again if you have no friends on Mustang sites? Just curious. Masochist much? Ah you probably don't even know what that word means.

Have fun tonight!
oh god, you know people that wanna punch me in the face:rollseyes ....well I've been to many socal events, and it hasnt happened:rollseyes ....Actually I get the big time questions about my stang, and get asked by perfect strangers about tech and direction on what they can do regarding their stangs, based on my internet persona...ya know, something you never get asked of I'm sure....

But if someone were to ask me what the best cocktail or dive bar is...I would point them right in your direction.....see we all have our strong points:rockon: ....DA snake boy!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread