***FRiScOS EVERY WEDNESDAY!!***

SC2003

Banned
Frisco's- http://www.friscos.com/industry.htm
Industry, CA. 91748
Time: 6:00PM-10PM
Date: Every WEDNESDAY

Directions: Frisco's Carhop Diner in the City Of Industry.
Take the 60 Freeway, Exit Fullerton Road,
Go north, Immediate left on Gale Ave.
1/4 mile on the right hand side next to Home Depot.

Map:
map.gif

]
indpromo.jpg

industry3.jpg

Last night was a pretty good turnout 20 somethin' cars I will post pix later.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Friscos used to go off. There used to be about a hundred or so cars that showed up every week. Glad to see it is still going.

SC2003

Banned
jlsnsw said:
Friscos used to go off. There used to be about a hundred or so cars that showed up every week. Glad to see it is still going.
Well not anymore, but we are trying to bring it back!!! It wasn't to bad, last week we had 24 mustangs there :thumbsup:
Just trying to start it back up :)

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
OH SWEET i live about 10 minutes away from Friscos. I know that every thursday night its BIKE NIGHT. usually over 100+ bikes. If its every weds night, car night im definitely going this coming up weds. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i was there last wednesday, not sure about week, think i work, but we'll see

SC2003

Banned
Wishing4Cobra said:
OH SWEET i live about 10 minutes away from Friscos. I know that every thursday night its BIKE NIGHT. usually over 100+ bikes. If its every weds night, car night im definitely going this coming up weds. Hope to see some of you guys there.
:coolman:
Yeah we are going to try and bring back car night but mainly just mustangs!
Hope to see you out there.

SC2003

Banned
SVECobraR said:
i knew about bike night, but i didn't know about car night. I hope i can make it tonight.
Yeah there isn't one, we are trying to bring it back! Turnout looks like its going to be pretty big! 30+ cars I am guessing. Hope to see you out there! :thumbsup:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
TTT for tonight again.....hopefully people will make it out there. I dont wanna see 5 cars man.

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
TTT for tonight again.....hopefully people will make it out there. I dont wanna see 5 cars man.
i'll roll out there tonight.with my stock sounding exhaust and everything! yay for cali smog nazis!leaving around 7pm. ima let the traffic die down a bit. kinda of a long drive from long beach heh.

SC2003

Banned
Thank you to everyone that came out. Was a really good turnout, got the turnout I was lookin' for, for this week 30 cars! Looks like the word is getting out and there will be more next week! I will post pics up later!.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
yeah pretty good turnout. Looking forward to next week. My friend said he will be attending with a couple of cobra friends. Nice meeting you guys too.

Users who are viewing this thread