Friday night Plano GTG.....

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Since there were no F**ked up posts today on this thread and I usually read these every Friday to keep entertained ..

Go F**k yourselves you bunch of :loser:

Did I do that right?? :-D

Crowley

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
So what were the names of the two guys that raced the SS? The silver one was a real laid back guy, great race nice to meet you. never caught your name.

Foofinator...next time you call a car slow at least win the race. :)

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
So what were the names of the two guys that raced the SS? The silver one was a real laid back guy, great race nice to meet you. never caught your name.

Foofinator...next time you call a car slow at least win the race. :)

Silver car = John. Nice guy lucky for you that you didnt catch him here in a couple of weeks.

Foof (Jeremy) it's kind of hard not to know which car is his. lol.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
Yeah John, very good third race...prollie one of the closest I've had in a long time. Same for Jeremy until the top of 4th it just kep inching out.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Yeah John, very good third race...prollie one of the closest I've had in a long time. Same for Jeremy until the top of 4th it just kep inching out.
Yea, you beat us when Jeremy went to fifth... I'm not sure why he wanted to race fifth gear through a turn on a side street, but it was fun! We had you when he went to fifth by 1/2-1 full car, you came around us with a longer fourth gear, more rpm, and him bogging it into fifth... We almost ran you back down at top of fifth before you ran out of gear, had you gone to fifth and bogged, we would have slung shot back around you... fifth = slow down fast and out of power range...:nonono:

That car is running ****en good, besides the idle anyways...:D Jeremy beat me by about 1/4-1/2 a car to top of fourth and we both let out... I think w/o me in the car you two would be DAMN close 1/2 car either way to 150 or so... 1/4 mile = Cobra all the way...;-)

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
STROKD said:
Yea, you beat us when Jeremy went to fifth... I'm not sure why he wanted to race fifth gear through a turn on a side street, but it was fun! We had you when he went to fifth by 1/2-1 full car, you came around us with a longer fourth gear, more rpm, and him bogging it into fifth... We almost ran you back down at top of fifth before you ran out of gear, had you gone to fifth and bogged, we would have slung shot back around you... fifth = slow down fast and out of power range...:nonono:

That car is running ****en good, besides the idle anyways...:D Jeremy beat me by about 1/4-1/2 a car to top of fourth and we both let out... I think w/o me in the car you two would be DAMN close 1/2 car either way to 150 or so... 1/4 mile = Cobra all the way...;-)
It was a good race, I bogged on start to begin with. Wasnt quite up to where I wanted to start the race but it was all fun. And it was who ever shifted was behind til the next shift. I'll be back out soon hopefully tuned and have some traction.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
It was a good race, I bogged on start to begin with. Wasnt quite up to where I wanted to start the race but it was all fun. And it was who ever shifted was behind til the next shift. I'll be back out soon hopefully tuned and have some traction.
Cool then you can run me from a stop... stop being scared, I've got glass half shafts, just like you do a glass carrier... one race isn't going to break anything on the street...:bored:

I can't drive from a stop remember, you shoudl take your chances where you can get em...

Users who are viewing this thread